+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MoMo1
  • 2 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Strikey

Thread: Dreambreaker

Shadowlander

Default Dreambreaker

So I hit rank 100 yesterday, and all I got is the "awesome" title. Don't you think as the highest "PVP" achievement it deserves something more? Access to some gear or at least an epic minion card (still missing Fluffy). Please, show some love to our PvP minority.

Champion

PVP prestige is meaningless... PVP is solely there as a marks run for raid PVE'rs just like a chronicle or instant adventures. PVP has no longer on any standing with the great PVE unlike other games. TRION has officially nerfed it into the ground. So when you have done your dailies, run the weeklies and are capped,filled all your dungeon slots and PVP charges you might as well log off whilst you wait for your raid day as working at PVP will get you nothing much. Of course you could do nightmare rifts but they are getting boring in the extreme if you can deal with the lag.

Welcome to the nightmare grind ...paywalls and locks included for your enjoyment .. You can even play Manugo to win a warfront ..PVP trivialised the TRION way.

Congratulation on reaching a meaningless PvP rank from grinding PvP like the thousands of other people who did it before you.

Maybe they should give you a costume or access to a mount for reaching that rank.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

Soulwalker I swear she was level 18's Avatar

Don't worry though, Trion says the rift population is "fine".

Telaran

I am waiting for the day when all the raiders have the dungeons on farm mode and get bored. Game will be a ghost town.

I guess the servers won't be laggy anymore with no players on them.

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo1 View Post
    PVP is solely there as a marks run for raid PVE'rs just like a chronicle or instant adventures.
    This is one of the more on point, simplistic assessments I've seen.

The game used to have 2 mountains, now there is one and PvP'ers lost theirs.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by rufo32 View Post
    I am waiting for the day when all the raiders have the dungeons on farm mode and get bored. Game will be a ghost town.

I guess the servers won't be laggy anymore with no players on them.
    Most everything is queue/instanced, the servers outside of cities and notable zone events(volan and swarm) weren't exactly super lively pre-NT either.

Both SL and NT have productive pockets of activity(GH, SH, NMR) but around those is mostly barren.

Champion of Telara

Or just make the marks cap attainable by either route with Guild and Patron bonuses:

IAs (x30)-Rift Weekly-Experts (x7)-Raids

or

Guns (Maybe Increase the Number to 10)- Carnage Weekly - WFs (x7) - Conquest + CQ Carnage

or

Some combination thereof

Plane Walker

Rift don't care about PvP player base...
    Last edited by Strikey; 12-09-2014 at 07:17 PM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread