+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Wing man
  • 3 Post By Clutter
  • 2 Post By IllusiveEQ
  • 1 Post By Ral

Thread: Prestige Vial... really?

Angry Prestige Vial... really?

Got a drop box, opened it up and the prize is a Transcedent Prestige Vial. That's just insult to injury. What value does prestige have for anything now?

It's like being handed a glass of salt water in the desert.

You'll get the new title faster than the rest of us.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Got a drop box, opened it up and the prize is a Transcedent Prestige Vial. That's just insult to injury. What value does prestige have for anything now?
    It happened a lot to me even PRE 3.0. As a P90 rogue. I've seen several Prestige vials drop from chests and being a soul bound item it was a kick in the balls because that meant I just wasted my weekly chest on something that I can't use or trade.

Suggestion to Trion - if you won't make the power up vials tradeable at least make them bound to account. That way a player can at least power up an alternate on the account using the vial instead of completely wasting a hard won chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    It's like being handed a glass of salt water in the desert.
    Gave me a good chuckle. Well done
    Illusive - EQ - retired, Illu - EQ2 - retired
    Illusive - Vanguard SoH - retired
    Illusive - AoC - retired
    Illusive - WoW - retired
    IllusiveEQ - Rift - current

Ral
    Rift Master

I keep thinking the same thing with XP, Favor, Token and Notoriety Vials as well, not much point to them considering how easy it is to cap everything, especially with the weekly token caps.

At least leveling from 60-65 I was able to use up some of the 80's, 40's and 15's I had, was on the verge of just destroying them for bank space in SL.

BtA would be nice, but my alts still have there own little pile themselves and will likely hit 65 just doing dailies and never actually use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ral View Post
    I keep thinking the same thing with XP, Favor, Token and Notoriety Vials as well, not much point to them considering how easy it is to cap everything, especially with the weekly token caps.

At least leveling from 60-65 I was able to use up some of the 80's, 40's and 15's I had, was on the verge of just destroying them for bank space in SL.

BtA would be nice, but my alts still have there own little pile themselves and will likely hit 65 just doing dailies and never actually use them.
    I've a 2nd account that I seldom use with those transient troves. Just running one account at a time.

+ Reply to Thread