+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Randomly placed in combat

Telaran

Default Randomly placed in combat

I just want to know if anyone else is having this problem. sometimes, when in a warfront, i will randomly be placed in combat. i find it really annoying, especially when i need to take a drink.
    Sixpm@Wolfsbane <Undaunted>
    Diggityprime@Wolfsbane (New Main Hype)

Are you using a pet class or some sort heal class that still has a hot on someone?

Telaran

no im not doing anything. sometimes this will happen even before the match starts
    Sixpm@Wolfsbane <Undaunted>
    Diggityprime@Wolfsbane (New Main Hype)

It happens to me as well, sometimes when rezzing. I will be at spawn point in combat immediately after rez.

Ascendant

A while back some abilities persisted after rez, and some were aoe so if you rezzed with someone at the spawn point and they had x aoe ability still going off you were automatically put into combat-even just joining. I think a couple abilities still do so-at least ive experienced it as of late.

I also have the impression some abilities have a greater range/go through objects because ive been thrust into combat taking no damage and having no pet just as i near a combat area.

If you have a pet dismiss it and recast. That works for me sometimes. If its Port Scion and an npc is still targeting you clear across the board you are out of luck as well.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 12-05-2014 at 11:02 PM.

If I still am targeting a player when I rez, and have dots, bleeds on them sometimes I will still be in combat.

If I deselect or right click elsewhere on the screen I will be placed out of combat.
    Homiejackson@Seastone 65 Sin

+ Reply to Thread