+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By rufo32

Thread: PvP gear drop rates

Default PvP gear drop rates

I have not been keeping track long, so not able to tell if just bad luck or similar drop rate over time. But for me it is about a 5.55% drop rate for gear, and 1.8% drop rate if you only count ones itemized well.

I am only counting gear in the drop rate, not counting epic artifacts which I received 4 of, or any additional mark drops.

108 warfront wins
    6 pieces of gear

- 2 pieces were boots, both of which upgraded would not be better than the gear I bought in rift store for void stones. Very bad luck in the RNG stat allocation.

- Same with the shoulders. Using upgraded ones bought in Rift store with void stones instead.

- Helm and cloak I am wearing. Helm is also not itemized well and only used until I get the better drop. Cloak seems good.

- Wand, I am using. Seems good.

So 3 upgrades out of 108 chests, only 2 I will keep. The rest are replaced with ones that have the correct stats, if they ever drop.

Sorry in advance if my math is bad.

Telaran

In general I get a chest that isn't just plat maybe1-4 times. Sometimes more but seems like a pretty good average. Out of that 1-4 times I get something other than just plat, maybe 1-10 times it's actually something I can equip. The usefulness of the piece of equipment is usually very low and the upgrade path is nowhere near useful when considering raid gear and price to upgrade.

I really don't think they even thought out gearing for PvP. Just another piece of proof that they don't care.

Have fun Trion trying to recycle your art and concepts on your PvE community over and over again. You have killed PvP, the concept that keeps games going. Why the hell do you think DAoC is still hanging on even after they drove off most of the player base by forcing them into something they didn't want to do. PvP keeps games alive, get a clue Dagler.

Quote Originally Posted by rufo32 View Post
    In general I get a chest that isn't just plat maybe1-4 times. Sometimes more but seems like a pretty good average. Out of that 1-4 times I get something other than just plat, maybe 1-10 times it's actually something I can equip. The usefulness of the piece of equipment is usually very low and the upgrade path is nowhere near useful when considering raid gear and price to upgrade.

I really don't think they even thought out gearing for PvP. Just another piece of proof that they don't care.

Have fun Trion trying to recycle your art and concepts on your PvE community over and over again. You have killed PvP, the concept that keeps games going. Why the hell do you think DAoC is still hanging on even after they drove off most of the player base by forcing them into something they didn't want to do. PvP keeps games alive, get a clue Dagler.

OHHHH But Trion prides themselves on forcing people to play things they do not want to. " WE WANT FOR PLAYERS TO PLAY ALL ASPECT OF THE GAME" Lmao. What kind of mind came up with that bunch of crap. If I started a game with that kind of mind-set from the beginning I would not mind, but Trion never started out like that. Now Trion forcing you do do content or you will be behind. How about this as an IDEA.......... Go back to the original formula where people don't feel forced. Instead of saying " Play all aspects" How about.. " WE love for our players to play their style of play in a progressive manner. Getting the best from pvp and pve.

+ Reply to Thread