+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Guns for hire bug

Default Guns for hire bug

I've played 2 winning port scion's this week, and guns for hire is still showing incomplete.

Xclusive has the same issue with his, but the other warfronts are showing completion.
    Fusscle of Cheat Engine

Default Having the same problem

Both me and my GF are unable to get the Battle for port Scion win. Considering that it uis Port Scion weekend I am guessing that there is a problem that when it is the Weekend one it counts differently ergo not as a win in the right warfront. I do hope they fix this soon... And give everyone that has the quest automatic complete on port scion because this really is trions fault messing it up

Same

/10char

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Same here, tack me on to that list (if you're keeping count)
    Last edited by bctrainers; 12-01-2014 at 04:34 AM.
    --BC

On wednesday this was working fine and I received the 1 scion win that was needed. Hearing alot of people in chat saying its broke though.

Shadowlander

Not only is my Guns For Hire borked, our guild quest is as well...it stopped counting PvP kills at like 438...and I know because my carnage: ascended was picked up AFTER the guild quest started and that's almost done.

Telaran

Hello Gamdol, Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT. I have reviewed this issue, and I am afraid we will be unable to assist with the criteria of this quest. The reason some players are encountering issues with this weekly, is due to the fact that Port of Scion is currently the bonus warfront for the weekend. We recommend attempting to complete the criteria needed to finish this quest after the Port of Scion weekend ends. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this ticket is -
    Sincerely, GM Zesnak Trion Worlds Inc

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdol View Post
    Hello Gamdol, Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT. I have reviewed this issue, and I am afraid we will be unable to assist with the criteria of this quest. The reason some players are encountering issues with this weekly, is due to the fact that Port of Scion is currently the bonus warfront for the weekend. We recommend attempting to complete the criteria needed to finish this quest after the Port of Scion weekend ends. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this ticket is -
    Sincerely, GM Zesnak Trion Worlds Inc
    In other words, working as intended? lol
    Fusscle of Cheat Engine

Telaran

TRION FAIL!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by rufo32 View Post
    TRION FAIL!!
    agree on thrusday i completed guns for hire with my rogue

today 2 wins 0 update in the quest

another step as trion dont care about pvp or fixing bugs

I'm honestly shocked that they won't simply give people the credit for the quest if they won a PS this weekend. What happened to their customer service and how can they possibly feel that this is acceptable? I remember back when you could submit a ticket for a legitimate issue and actually receive help. I won 2 port scions on Wednesday but I'm pretty pissed on behalf of all the people who won and can't get credit because PS is miserable as it is. Trion should be ashamed of their atrocious customer service.

P.S. this is also happening in ArcheAge. Trion f's up and then refuses to help people. For instance, there was recently an issue with peoples' patron status failing to register, so they missed out on the boosted labor regen that patrons are supposed to have. Their response to this was "I know it's frustrating, but we will not be compensating you for this." Keep in mind that these are patrons...people who have actually paid Trion and were screwed over as a result. Just...unbelievable.
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    I'm honestly shocked that they won't simply give people the credit for the quest if they won a PS this weekend. What happened to their customer service and how can they possibly feel that this is acceptable? I remember back when you could submit a ticket for a legitimate issue and actually receive help. I won 2 port scions on Wednesday but I'm pretty pissed on behalf of all the people who won and can't get credit because PS is miserable as it is. Trion should be ashamed of their atrocious customer service.

P.S. this is also happening in ArcheAge. Trion f's up and then refuses to help people. For instance, there was recently an issue with peoples' patron status failing to register, so they missed out on the boosted labor regen that patrons are supposed to have. Their response to this was "I know it's frustrating, but we will not be compensating you for this." Keep in mind that these are patrons...people who have actually paid Trion and were screwed over as a result. Just...unbelievable.
    Saddly i can make a double like.

I play Rift since the game start. and sometimes i think trion wants to make people leave so they can close the game.

I still remember having to wait more than a hour to play and the list of server probably was double or more than the few 6.

Soulwalker

same here
    no update after winning

Plane Walker

Can confirm also, no update for me yesterday after winning.

Also submitted bug report and gm ticket.

The issue tonight will likely be it will take hours to queue for it if it's anything like last week.

Same here, no update after winning today. (after the weekend)

Maybe it's wrong and it's actually looking for a few wins of another warfront? Whitefall maybe?
    Last edited by Fusscle; 12-01-2014 at 11:48 AM.
    Fusscle of Cheat Engine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast