+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Balance has never been worse

Default Balance has never been worse

Dodging physicians are stupid. Inquisitors are stupid. Pyro more stupid than usual.
    And the meta has gone to hell.

Instead of actually fighting, people have resorted to trolling with heal specs, tanks, and gimmicks (necrotic core). And they can win doing it. Personally I don't find trolling fun.

Trion, you need to hire more devs. They are clearly spread too thin.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

Telaran

People still complaining about Pyro...there are better Mage specs less vulnerable to a pair of interrupts.

Warriors could use a boost, Physicians could use some very minor tuning down (3-5% less healing done, very small adjustment), Inq could use some small changes like Pyro got.

Champion of Telara

Pyros are no big deal, Rangers are way harder to kill.

The whole thing is really insane.. When people complained about warriors being op they got nerfed to hell same with MM a yr ago. Then this year ooooh pyros got a big boost and they have been on a role ever since. Even though Devs know its to op in wfs. Now we have Inq. Well Hell. Why role anything else for wfs? Poor warriors. Although I met some really good warriors who did know how to use their cc's and was very skilled in busting ppl down but they need a pocket healer just to reach the pyro or Inq.. ( and pray to live long enough to kill them).

I agree Hire a Dev that knows pvp so we wont have more wfs where u just pick up a orb/rune and basically do nothing until it kills you.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    Pyros are no big deal, Rangers are way harder to kill.
    Hard to kill? Maybe for you. Diffuse is on a 1 minute cooldown and lasts 10sec.

Ranger:
    Diffuse
    Twin shot
    Extra CC break (1min cooldown)
    One root
    One interrupt

Pyro:
    Cinderburst procs
    Scorch, stun/interrupt 10sec cd
    Burn, 5 sec debilitate
    Fulminate
    Fusillade
    Inferno
    Heat wave
    Flame Volley
    Flicker CC break and port every 20 seconds

Ranger is a chump compared.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

I eat pyro for breakfast as ranger bd.

Pyro left alone though is the highest dps/burst in the game

Inq is second best and tougher more utility than ranger. Inq is the best of both worlds

Physician is broken because of dodge, which breaks a ton of specs.

Bottom line trion has their head in the sand and don't care
    Last edited by GreatWhiteNinja; 11-27-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Champion of Telara

1 interrupt and 1 CC is all you need to kill 90% of Inqs out there. Take out Nysyr's and Aggressive Inquisition and their DPS falls off the chart. They have the reset, which can be an issue for some classes, but that's up maybe 4-6 times in an average Warfront.

People whining about Inq are Rogues/Wars that had easy mode against them for the last year.
    Last edited by Caeus; 11-27-2014 at 04:31 PM.

1 interrupt and 1 CC is all you need to kill 90% of Inqs out there. Take out Nysyr's and Aggressive Inquisition and their DPS falls off the chart. They have the reset, which can be an issue for some classes, but that's up maybe 4-6 times in an average Warfront.

People whining about Inq are Rogues/Wars that had easy mode against them for the last year.
    And clerics who don't see how strong inq is are the ones who don't use cc before their channels aka 99% of inqs
    Last edited by GreatWhiteNinja; 11-27-2014 at 04:36 PM.

no, inq is really really good. my rogue is geared and my cleric isn't and i **** all over people with inq in ways i could only dream of as ranger.

edit; i've seen soul stream tick for over 10k with a crit. massive blows with deep freeze only hit for about 13.5k at the most.
    Last edited by ecru; 11-27-2014 at 04:37 PM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    no, inq is really really good. my rogue is geared and my cleric isn't and i **** all over people with inq in ways i could only dream of as ranger.

edit; i've seen soul stream tick for over 10k with a crit. massive blows with deep freeze only hit for about 13.5k at the most.
    You can get Soul Stream with Shaman too.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNinja View Post
    And clerics who don't see how strong inq is are the ones who don't use cc before their channels aka 99% of inqs
    1 4 second confuse per minute, 3 seconds after GCD, is enough time for one channel assuming the target has no break.

Inq is super strong and my fully bolstered toon just reks ***.

On the other hand there is nothing like NB\Sin in this life or the next so I can't give up my rog even thou new rog dev is incompetent 12 yo malaysian kid from a slave camp that works for food.

Problem is Mage\Cler dev overbuffs souls(or just makes em proper) while War\Rog dev sits on his hands.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sezex View Post
    Inq is super strong and my fully bolstered toon just reks ***.

On the other hand there is nothing like NB\Sin in this life or the next so I can't give up my rog even thou new rog dev is incompetent 12 yo malaysian kid from a slave camp that works for food.

Problem is Mage\Cler dev overbuffs souls(or just makes em proper) while War\Rog dev sits on his hands.
    Hahaha, Rogue is by far the calling with the most overturned/broken things in PvP. The class has NEVER been behind since launch.

I had a sin almost kill me twice in BG after I did everything right (fear, purge, timely CC etc) while he literally did nothing but spam a macro and run around. He sat through Nysyr's, AI, and HD without a single interrupt or Deb after his opener and I had to blow JP and Soul Stream to kill him with a sliver of life left.
    Last edited by Caeus; 11-27-2014 at 05:07 PM.

1 4 second confuse per minute, 3 seconds after GCD, is enough time for one channel assuming the target has no break.
    Whatever you say man, inq is the best damage soul in pvp right now by far. Nobody with any skill even argues including clerics. Nb is the best melee. with avoidance physician is the best healing soul

Try and be less bias

Quote Originally Posted by Miliie View Post
    The whole thing is really insane.. When people complained about warriors being op they got nerfed to hell same with MM a yr ago. Then this year ooooh pyros got a big boost and they have been on a role ever since. Even though Devs know its to op in wfs. Now we have Inq. Well Hell. Why role anything else for wfs? Poor warriors. Although I met some really good warriors who did know how to use their cc's and was very skilled in busting ppl down but they need a pocket healer just to reach the pyro or Inq.. ( and pray to live long enough to kill them).

I agree Hire a Dev that knows pvp so we wont have more wfs where u just pick up a orb/rune and basically do nothing until it kills you.
    Selective Memory ... Even with the nerfs to tempagon warrior has been easy win for as long as i can remember (1.0 was beautiful) and usually extremely simple to play thanks to friendly macros. you can start crying when warriors are left in the current state for a year, for now let the mages and clerics have their OP moment.

let's focus on the real issue with warriors : why was guard renamed to defend ? 10 generations of MMO rolling into their graves.
    Last edited by littlepoit; 11-27-2014 at 05:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast