+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By V1rul3n7

Thread: 3.0 PvP

Default 3.0 PvP

Couldn't care less if i get an infraction for this.

Fire the idiot responsible for the current ST ranged DPS.

Physician is stupid
    Inquisitor is stupid
    Pyro is stupid
    Nightblade is stupid
    Ranger is stupid

Being able to spam BoJ and constantly deal 5k on a 1s gcd is just mind numbingly idiotic. Pyro is almost equally as ridiculous but at least its utility isnt quite as good.
    Ranger pets are an absolute pain in the *** when the rangers themselves are pullling 6k on every finisher.
    Nightblades have far too much self healing.
    Physician is a joke.

You could have done better when it comes to class balance, a lot better. You've made the distinction between AoE dps and ST even greater (somehow) and honestly, I don't see why anybody would bother posting suggestions and feedback when it comes to class balance because you're clearly blind and don't pvp, or just don't care and WANT stuff to be Fotm.

Perhaps stop tweaking the same old classes over and over and over again

"today we did this with inq, pyro, warlord, assassin"

- well done guys.. What about the OTHER souls in the game

"oh, **** those, nobody plays those anyway!"

- I wonder why...
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Ascendant

Pyro has some better utility then inq, but tit for tat both are crazy-one just has more kill utility (like sticking you in place for 8 seconds...lol....8 seconds!) It takes less then 8 seconds to kill a player so that's not even balanced around ttk or anything at all. near 20k insta procs also...ok. I agree nerf both.

Ranger is more powerful now because heals are nerfed and not on par with dps anymore. Prior I had to run a NB or burst soul to take out healers, and I played rangers in mid heal games and could kill people fairly easy. Now the dynamics of heals have changed (I've been hit for 2 crit twin shots total of 17k).

Surprised you have mentioned physicians...note above that dps is more powerful then heals.

NB self healing is cool but its mostly a melee shine soul and melee is in hurt mode with the ranged being so darn powerful. I find my inq and pyro far superior to the NB now since my NB isn't needed to burst down healers and the inq and pyro bring a ton more to the table at a safer distance.

On a side note my cleric healing feels a lot more on par now with the sin debil poison change and hardly any doms since pyro is so obviously superior in pvp. The fact you could faceroll and accidentally kill someone with a 20k CB proc as a possibility says it all. I'm having the "normal" mana issues in that I have to regen mana at opportune times, but overall healing I'm beating most physicians in total output. The good ones I'm probably tied with total contribution since you cant see shields, which I'm fine with since thats balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Pyro has some better utility then inq, but tit for tat both are crazy-one just has more kill utility (like sticking you in place for 8 seconds...lol....8 seconds!) It takes less then 8 seconds to kill a player so that's not even balanced around ttk or anything at all. near 20k insta procs also...ok. I agree nerf both.

Ranger is more powerful now because heals are nerfed and not on par with dps anymore. Prior I had to run a NB or burst soul to take out healers, and I played rangers in mid heal games and could kill people fairly easy. Now the dynamics of heals have changed (I've been hit for 2 crit twin shots total of 17k).

Surprised you have mentioned physicians...note above that dps is more powerful then heals.

NB self healing is cool but its mostly a melee shine soul and melee is in hurt mode with the ranged being so darn powerful. I find my inq and pyro far superior to the NB now since my NB isn't needed to burst down healers and the inq and pyro bring a ton more to the table at a safer distance.

On a side note my cleric healing feels a lot more on par now with the sin debil poison change and hardly any doms since pyro is so obviously superior in pvp. The fact you could faceroll and accidentally kill someone with a 20k CB proc as a possibility says it all. I'm having the "normal" mana issues in that I have to regen mana at opportune times, but overall healing I'm beating most physicians in total output. The good ones I'm probably tied with total contribution since you cant see shields, which I'm fine with since thats balanced.
    Actually, inquisitor is superior.

You tried pyro v inq? let me know how that goes.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Shadowlander

If a pyro loses to an Inq, then that inq is terrible
    Rumplehealskin
    Getatmecuz
    I see some ladies that should be having my baby

Soulwalker

Hmm, I think Virulent has a big kill on this one.

The best ever Pyro has never beaten the worst in the world Inq in 1 vs 1.

Fact. Please quote.

+ Reply to Thread