+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: A Different View of "that" Live Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Things like that are said all the time across all venues. See how many fans of losing football team are calling dropping players or firing head coaches.
    i agree with this

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    That's what I do.

It's something that's hard to articulate, to be honest. We tend to be unaware of our social sensibilities since they're products of lifelong conditioning. When someone violates them it's usually the absence of some unconscious expectation we have -- in this case, "professionals" should be cheerfully stoic -- which is difficult to pinpoint and can make us uncomfortable. It's why so many people don't like the French, and why it's impossible to marathon-watch Curb Your Enthusiasm.
    Curb Your Enthusiasm is great! But I have been accused of having Aspergers...

Quote Originally Posted by Recyclable View Post
    Curb Your Enthusiasm is great!
    One of my top 3 all time favorite shows

It is fantastic, but watching like 4-5 episodes consecutively can cause life-threatening tachycardia

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    It is fantastic, but watching like 4-5 episodes consecutively can cause life-threatening tachycardia
    I haven't had that experience. I think Larry David is hilarious, have watched it back to back many times without incident.

Makes me wonder though...

A Different View of "that" Live Stream-9e551111f71db33257309ea0172187b8.jpg
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Virchow View Post
    The trouble is you don't fully understand the world you're living in.

The law is considered poorly constructed and 'overkill' by some, but it's the law.

Corporate response will always be even more protective/overreaching, and will be spelled out in policy to stay compliant.

It's not truly even much of a choice once there is policy, and when the law is somewhat unreasonable, the policy will be doubly so.

What you thought you saw was a tantrum, the ultimate disgrace of the PvPer. What you actually saw was an administrator adhering to policy (whether he was happy to or not, well that's another question).

Do me a favor and Google corporate responsibility for hostile work environment or touch base with a corporate compliance/HR lawyer.
    I don't know what happened on live stream so I can't say this met the hostile workplace parameters, but it sounds more like an officer of the company making a sound choice to maintain decorum and I see no trouble with that. This isn't Uncle Sam's game, its a private enterprise and they can ban people for whatever reason they like. There is no constitutional right to spew venom endlessly in this game and I commend Daglar for protecting the game and his people from the ignorance of the lowest common denominator. Does anyone even really care about the attention ***** that got banned or are the people who are freaking out in this thread worried they may be next because all they do is talk crap. Always the same people, looking for approval from other malcontents that play as badly as them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4