+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: pvp

Rift Disciple

Default pvp

So it seems with the 3.0 changes and AA released 90% of the PvP community has left. Leaving us with warfront teams filled with people in blues and greens who can't read a map or do objectives. Thanks for dragging down the guys who tried to stick with ya Trion, I'm going to ignore PvP now till the s****show fixes itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Palemage View Post
    warfront teams filled with people in blues and greens who can't read a map or do objectives.
    I'm really unsure why you think this is new behavior.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

It was natural that things have come to this point. I came across this ss in the Archeage forums while waiting in the queues and its called "Trion responds to feedback".pvp-n8vxqwg.jpg
    I am the meister of my body and soul.
    Euphoria is my virtue, and sense is my imagination.
    I have collapsed over a thousand times.
    Neither aware of restrain... nor known to be sane.
    I have no regrets, this is the only path.

Quote Originally Posted by SpellwarriorX View Post
    It was natural that things have come to this point. I came across this ss in the Archeage forums while waiting in the queues and its called "Trion responds to feedback".Attachment 20197
    I admit, it does seem strange these phallic images keep coming up in Trion games.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    I admit, it does seem strange these phallic images keep coming up in Trion games.
    Trion is just the publisher of AA, not the developer, so they have no hand in the game environment at all.
    this also means Trion isn't in a position to respond to player feedback in AA by making radical changes in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    Trion is just the publisher of AA, not the developer, so they have no hand in the game environment at all.
    this also means Trion isn't in a position to respond to player feedback in AA by making radical changes in the game.
    AA comes from south korea, dat gangnam style.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    You should move to the U.S. and apply to work for the IRS. You seem to have a natural ability.

I have not logged in on any of my toons since the bad news for PVPers. I was hoping Trion would reconsider and at the very least give PVPers their own ways to progress through pvp and only pvp. I see they would rather see the pvp community dwindle off and leave instead of throwing us a bone. Its a shame because i really loved this game in spite of the PVP shortfalls.All the pvpers wanted was a fair shake at being able to gear up through pvp and not be forced into scripted content that most pvpers hate. I hope Trion realizes its error in its ways before too many leave for better options.......

Champion of Telara

None of the crybabies will be missed. Many will come back and start waxing emo about how "much better and more pro PvPers were before 3.0 drove them all out" while basically the skill level of 99% of PvP won't have changed at all.
    Last edited by Caeus; 09-25-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spatakus View Post
    AA comes from south korea, dat gangnam style.
    you can tell it's an asian game from the screenshot linked above

Its the usual pre x-pac migration. There is no point playing cause stuff will be obsolete. Plus since new pvp changes a lot of ppl went on to look back on games they abandoned at some point. For example I and 8 guildies subscribed to wow and loving it, that game has soul. A lot of ppl just playing offline games till 3.0 hits so for now it might be slow in pvp.

If 3.0 is not an absolute fail ppl will come back for the sake of friends if not for the game itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    you can tell it's an asian game from the screenshot linked above
    AA is Lineage 3.0, if u are old enough u know what a nightmarish grind that one was. So they added some stuff and put new gfx ans released it, concept is the same - have no life or play casually and get stomped in every aspect of the game. Grindy MMO's are so pre y2k, not sure what are they thinking, but then again .... Korea.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sezex View Post
    AA is Lineage 3.0, if u are old enough u know what a nightmarish grind that one was. So they added some stuff and put new gfx ans released it, concept is the same - have no life or play casually and get stomped in every aspect of the game. Grindy MMO's are so pre y2k, not sure what are they thinking, but then again .... Korea.....
    I played that game for about 6 months. Quit... I felt the MMO scene was falling apart after MoBas became mainstream. Everyone wants casual gaming and instant enjoyment. That is what pvp can offer. Doing quest that tell you to kill a billion things isn't enjoyable these days. Grinding the same instances 100 of 1000s of times is something most people don't want anymore.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 09-26-2014 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    I played that game for about 6 months. Quit... I felt the MMO scene was falling apart after MoBas became mainstream. Everyone wants casual gaming and instant enjoyment. That is what pvp can offer. Doing quest that tell you to kill a billion things isn't enjoyable these days. Grinding the same instances 100 of 1000s of times is something most people don't want anymore.
    Played it for couple of month just cause friends, then quit cause no life is no fun.

Exactly. In pvp u can log on, get a group of friends together, go do couple warfronts, spend bout an hour in game, have fun then just log off. However pve raiding is beyond the grasp of most normal ppl, u just can't possibly sit thru 3-4 hours of killing rais bosses, plus ppl do it on friday.... Friday is when u go with ur girl and friends to the pub... not sit at home doing video games.

I got a kid brother, he's 19, plays wow.... when i asked him bout pve he laughed rly hard.... future of MMo's is in competitive small scale arenas with some PvE for the exploration\scenery and all round casual fun.... not hardcore nolifing.... pre y2k 100 man nerd raiding dayz are over.

Too much green Irish beer for me
    Last edited by Sezex; 09-26-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezex View Post
    my hilarious joke

stratosphere

your head

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast