+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My Relic cp gloves got destroyed (I presume since they dissapeared)

Default My Relic cp gloves got destroyed (I presume since they dissapeared)

So today I went to enchant my gloves like hundreds of times with weapon shield (pa) and guess what. They somehow disappeared before I could apply them.I then searched and checked my inventory and they were gone. That was a load of bull and IMO there should be a more sophisticated way to destroy stuff or a way to lock your equipped gear in case of a miss click.
    Last edited by SpellwarriorX; 09-05-2014 at 06:56 AM.
    I am the meister of my body and soul.
    Euphoria is my virtue, and sense is my imagination.
    I have collapsed over a thousand times.
    Neither aware of restrain... nor known to be sane.
    I have no regrets, this is the only path.

So I submitted a in-game ticket just now, and I'm now reluctantly wearing my old phys crit epic gloves. Oh well my cp was never that high anyway but now I got 650 instead of 720? I think or something like that. Got the 3v3 tomorrow how lucky.. sigh.

Champion of Telara

Trion is usually really good about fixing those kinds of issues if they are reported promptly.

That's reassuring I didn't know what happened today. As soon as I tried to click on my gloves I noticed they were gone. That being said it would be nice to have the option to lock your items for that bit of extra reassurance.

Will probably get your gear back fine - the timing does suck. Maybe you could go hail mary and try to get more boxed gloves .

But for real, not only in this MMO, but other ones, I have on accident deleted gear and never had an issue with getting it back. I've also had gear taken from my bag mid-instance too that I took part in an exploit to get .

They keep this stuff in check.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

I've had an item that I runebroke from a raid reassembled from the component parts I kept in my inventory and then transferred over to someone else(who didn't speak up about needing the item until the end of the raid). I'm sure an item on your character, earned by your character and used exclusively by your character will have way less potential red tape than my situation, so you should be fine.

Wow.. This is tragic to any player.. Just send a ticket in and Trion will scan your account and return the mistakenly destroyed item. They have one of the nicest over view teams for these types of misfortunes, they will gladly return your item. Just dont let weeks go by with out trying to resolve the matter, its best to take care of it and let them know right way.

This has happened to over 10 of My guildies, and I always encourage them to send a ticket in right away, and they've all gotten their items or what have they back, some along with a gift(s). Don't sweat it, they'll take care of you.

- Folks at Trion
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Prophet of Telara

Items dont disappear normally, you have probably double clicked with your mouse and move the gloves a little while trying to apply the buffs thus it got destroyed. I noticed several times that double click thing may happen but didnt delete anything yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

maybe those evil pyros stole them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    maybe those evil pyros stole them.
    Or...rng has made its way into how many clicks it takes to destroy gear...as Dirty Harry would ask, "question is, do you feel lucky?"
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

lol Trion's service sure is q-u-a-l-i-t-y .

I would like to say during the Archeage headstart, it was a terrible experience and even now they are not doing much to fix the queuing problems directly related to the exploits in the system. Currently as I'm speaking, I am sitting in a queue with 1k players for the server Kryrios. Guess what time it is 4:30am server time or 8:30pm in aud.

Sure you could ask for a refund, which some of the people who bought the packs did. I believe, It is pretty upsetting that Trion went the cheapskate route, even though they had made an absolute killing from the founder packs. Sure they have to pay loyalties, but I would rather have players to have a good outlook on the company, if it was me and to not be afraid so spend a bit more. I bet their excuse would be the recent ddos attacks; in my eyes however, it seems that the team at Trion are just cheap.

Yeah sure Archeage turned out to be a lot more popular then expected, although the game was poorly released, which should have not been that case after many have waited for so long for the game to be localized. There is also the fact that many founders have supported the game for half a year where during the headstart the 'server capacity' was most likely made for half of the amount that paid for the packs.

Trions just making a bad reputation for themselves for a game they did not even create. It is how it was for the companies attitude for pvp in Rift = Archeage. For example. it doesn't matter if a few founders want a refund, because we have already made a lot, more then we expected and look at the amount of people queuing. Lets squeeze them so they pay for patron so they actually play the game . Yeah the motto 'trion' suits the company well.

So basically I would like to end with this: I know the team they have is known to be friendly bunch, though sometimes that alone does not cut it for a company. Many people deserve to be angry at the team.

TL;DR: The main reason I made this post is they hadn't answered my ticket for over 2 weeks.

Rift Chaser

Did you try live chat? That usually works pretty well.

I gave live chat a shot before and waited a couple of hours a few weeks back and that was before the official Archeage launch. I don't really need my gloves back (I won't die ...aka suicide/slit wrists), however, it is annoying to have them disappear on me on me in such a way. Right now I don't think I would really want to try again and waste even more time with this issue. Considering how busy they are with the drama in Archeage and the upcoming Rift 3.0, I doubt they have much breathing space at the moment.

You'll probably get them back they day they go defunct with 3.0.

I hear Kyrios has excruciatingly long wait times. I chose the server with the lowest wait time (Enla) the day after launch and it still had 1-2 hour wait times. I finally went patron and now I get in instantly on that server. I feel bad for supporting them despite the insane wait queues, but I'm willing to spend a little money to play a game. I just got in instantly now, but hear that it is taking non-patrons 30 minutes.
    Last edited by Pandia; 09-19-2014 at 06:42 AM.
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

Playing Archeage atm is a trick and a trap. It was due to my frustration in Rift that I decided to pay $150 usd on the archeum founder package. Partially it was too bad that I picked Kryios.

Currently I have been in the queue for 1hr and a half hours,and the numbers dropped so far have dropped from 2.7k~to 2.1k. Yeah, I have confirmed patron status and played for some duration during the head start as well.

What's more, yesterday, I waited 7 hours to get down from 3.7k~100, but Archeage decided to stop responding, consequently, I went back to 1.9k in the queue. I didn't get in at all until after server maintenance for NA servers, scheduled at 6am (server time) for about 2 hours. Hence, after all that waiting I could only play a bit cause I was to tired lol.

TL;DR Y'all got Tricked and now your Trapped ~ Trion Worlds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast