+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: I thought they nerfed cinder burst....

  1. #1
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,418

    Default I thought they nerfed cinder burst....

    http://imgur.com/ofBd39j

    Guess not LOL

  2. #2
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    He got normalized...

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    So much context provided!

  4. #4
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    11

    Default

    That's messed up. What were the conditions behind such wreck?

  5. #5
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FordTheWin View Post
    That's messed up. What were the conditions behind such wreck?
    player queues without all gear slots filled

    player is well below max valour because bolstering doesn't work on empty gear slots

    player gets hit for 18k but was probably a bot anyway

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    player queues without all gear slots filled

    player is well below max valour because bolstering doesn't work on empty gear slots

    player gets hit for 18k but was probably a bot anyway
    Not necessary, could be just full cp gear and all dps buffs while casting (flaring, enrage, orchestra, pc, ff, + full debuffs, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

  7. #7
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    It's not a crazy number against someone without all the gear in their slots. But who knows.
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-28-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  8. #8
    Ascendant wickede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    Not necessary, could be just full cp gear and all dps buffs while casting (flaring, enrage, orchestra, pc, ff, + full debuffs, etc)
    yes, it is necessary. no ammount of buffs are going to make cinder burst crit for 18k in pvp, it's just somebody missing gear.

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    It was Rift's quality open world pvp against a lowbie without valor.

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser dongaconda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    318

    Default

    I got hit for 11k full relic last night I'm pretty sure I had my puri shield up which absorbs 8400 per tool tip , I didn't get a chance too look at everything because I managed to get away and continued playing a constant game

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser wylwrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    I got hit for 11k full relic last night I'm pretty sure I had my puri shield up which absorbs 8400 per tool tip , I didn't get a chance too look at everything because I managed to get away and continued playing a constant game

    Did it singe your eyebrow?

  12. #12
    Plane Walker Zetsuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It's not a crazy number against someone without all the gear in their slots. But who knows.
    I hereby Confirm that im full Relic gear and never join WF without full Consumables (Warlord Version) along with PA Consumables yet got hit by Cinder Burst 9400 !!


    i couldnt take a screen shot cause i was shocked , and posting about it here wont help anyway .


    P.S I was running 61Physican ........
    Last edited by Zetsuu; 08-28-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    I keel Em Too Fast !

  13. #13
    Rift Chaser dongaconda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wylwrk View Post
    Did it singe your eyebrow?
    Lol my eyebrow has + 50 fire resist

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    It was Rift's quality open world pvp against a lowbie without valor.
    This happened in a wf, pic of wf http://imgur.com/hhsQYXr

    Also I inspected the guy after the wf he had a mix of warlord plus myrm gear. Pyro just too op

  15. #15
    Shadowlander Leondre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    This happened in a wf, pic of wf http://imgur.com/hhsQYXr

    Also I inspected the guy after the wf he had a mix of warlord plus myrm gear. Pyro just too op
    its easy to beat a pyro, Just Bring a Bucket of Water, Instant Immunity From Pyros!
    I Like The Gear Changes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts