+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By wickede

Thread: Soul exhaustion in pvp is the dumbest thing ever

Soulwalker

Default Soul exhaustion in pvp is the dumbest thing ever

why the hell would there be soul exhaustion in pvp? you play objectives youre going to die alot... youre undergeared new 60 just farming valor youre going to die alot... whats the purpose behind this everyone roll healers? wheres the logic?????

Quote Originally Posted by cyrax immortal View Post
    why the hell would there be soul exhaustion in pvp? you play objectives youre going to die alot... youre undergeared new 60 just farming valor youre going to die alot... whats the purpose behind this everyone roll healers? wheres the logic?????
    There is no soul exhaustion in PVP. *shrug*
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

there is no soul exhaustion in pvp, unless your soul was already exhausted when you entered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Totally agree with the title.

Soul exhaustion in PVP is just plane dumb. That and forgetting PvP gear makes it impossible.

Good job only the later can happen and I only become a dimwit part the time otherwise I would be completely and utterly.... well dead
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Telaran

Soul exhaustion does happen in the new roguechamber. Try queuing for it with 0% soul vitality.
    I even made a thread about it earlier.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    there is no soul exhaustion in pvp, unless your soul was already exhausted when you entered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Mak View Post
    Soul exhaustion does happen in the new roguechamber. Try queuing for it with 0% soul vitality.
    I even made a thread about it earlier.
    I think this was already mentioned and I suspect it's working as intended. Go in with soul exhaustion, it stays with you till you mend - seems logical to me ;)

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Zithsic View Post
    I think this was already mentioned and I suspect it's working as intended. Go in with soul exhaustion, it stays with you till you mend - seems logical to me ;)
    I think those are two different things. At 0% Soul Vitality, your next PvE death causes Soul Exhaustion. If you have Soul Exhaustion, well... you have Soul Exhaustion and just entering a PvP map doesn't make it go away.

But just being at 0% SV shouldn't cause warfront deaths to trigger Soul Exhaustion if that's indeed what's happening.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by archcomponent View Post
    I think those are two different things. At 0% Soul Vitality, your next PvE death causes Soul Exhaustion. If you have Soul Exhaustion, well... you have Soul Exhaustion and just entering a PvP map doesn't make it go away.

But just being at 0% SV shouldn't cause warfront deaths to trigger Soul Exhaustion if that's indeed what's happening.
    Exactly what i meant. They seems to have fixed it in today's patch.

Rift Chaser

OP owned you all, epic.
    Last edited by Motoboat; 08-27-2014 at 06:45 AM.

i never noticed this bug because i don't die

Everyone above this line ^ has been trolled, hard. Real, real hard.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by cyrax immortal View Post
    Die less then.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Lothi View Post
    Die less then.
    -1. wyx already did this nab at him.

+ Reply to Thread