+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Guess Whos' Back LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    I got to lvl 17 and dont find a draw to play it. Graphics arent good, builds are ok after 1.2, and ive yet to see pvp. A big part of the game seems invested in playing farmville as it were. Limited weapon/armor choices (for what you play as), and quests are fairly similar. Ive only gotten to 17 mind you, but graphics and lack of a draw...

Do i want to spend my time on an older game or wait for a much newer one is the better question. Its already f2p so we all know what that brings as well.

Maybe someone of higher levels can chime in.
    I'm level 21 atm and it's mah nothing to write home about. I'm not sure how to PvP in that game. I guess maybe later. I do have to admit AA's work is huge and there are quests everywhere you turn to. I am hoping it gets better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandia View Post
    I found AA quick to level in, and not very challenging, but have yet to see any motivation to keep playing. I did join a large active pvp guild with a very active Teamspeak, but talking privately to the guild leader, he had only done one open world pvp event. I asked if he had done any other pvp, and although he was level 27, he wasn't aware of any warfront-type pvp! I want to see what the flying is like though, lol. I'll play AA off and on through this beta period, Wednesday 8/27, but after that, I guess I'll be grinding Conquest to get my Rift pvp up. Or... are they doing away with that soon?

Ave, did you really quit? You and Liandel are just numbers on my friends list when I login to Rift.
    So how do you PvP in the game? I'm trying to figure that out.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Default Welcome back!

Welcome back to the madness

Welcome back, Covergirl! Glad to see you're well.

Maybe someone of higher levels can chime in.
    I've been in ArcheAge, max level, sailing around on galleons and the Black Pearl killing people. OWPVP, arena, PKing, tons of PVP everywhere you go if you make it happen. We run organized PVP runs in the water which starts with ships and cannons then skirmishes in the water.

Quite a bit of PVE content as well, even raids. I've been on Alpha mainly but did some dry runs for land grabs on CBT's with the guild I lead.

With over 100 different tree builds, you have endless possibilities in your play style. There is even a bard tree (songcraft). The crafting is lackluster and tedious in some aspects but the ability to build your own piano in your house and upload a composition written by yourself is pretty darn cool.

I will leave you with this.
    Last edited by Meaghanne; 08-25-2014 at 08:30 PM.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

glad you're having fun. yarrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    Welcome back, Covergirl! Glad to see you're well.

I've been in ArcheAge, max level, sailing around on galleons and the Black Pearl killing people. OWPVP, arena, PKing, tons of PVP everywhere you go if you make it happen. We run organized PVP runs in the water which starts with ships and cannons then skirmishes in the water.

Quite a bit of PVE content as well, even raids. I've been on Alpha mainly but did some dry runs for land grabs on CBT's with the guild I lead.

With over 100 different tree builds, you have endless possibilities in your play style. There is even a bard tree (songcraft). The crafting is lackluster and tedious in some aspects but the ability to build your own piano in your house and upload a composition written by yourself is pretty darn cool.

I will leave you with this.
    That's wonderful to hear Nurse. I'm only level 23-25 LOL so I got a long way to go. Thank you for the post, I'll definitely allocate more time to my char and level her up. Hopefully I can PvP soon there.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Guess Whos' Back LOL-original.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    Now in Guild Prophecy
    I was going to make a joke about the guild you joined but then I checked what guild I was in so I can't really make any jokes but WELCOME BACK! ILY!

Plane Touched

I wanted badly to get into AA, even willing to pay the $150 to get into it. My wife gave me the "you do whatever you want to do" thing, which means basically "if you hate the game I'll never let you forget it".

So after I got into the game I found out there's no inverted mouse. My characters are still standing in the starting area until they add inverted mouse.

Rift Chaser

I'd recommend if you don't want to be considered a complete joke, don't jump on every fotm game and claim greatness. Save yourself the humility and go play wow if you are that desperate.

LOLOLLLOLOLOLOL esoStar hahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    I wanted badly to get into AA, even willing to pay the $150 to get into it. My wife gave me the "you do whatever you want to do" thing, which means basically "if you hate the game I'll never let you forget it".

So after I got into the game I found out there's no inverted mouse. My characters are still standing in the starting area until they add inverted mouse.
    Game is already 3 years old i believe. You might be waiting a while.

Game is already 3 years old i believe. You might be waiting a while.
    Exactly what I was thinking. And it's Korean, which makes wonder why they haven't added that. My wife is Korean and our (grown) kids put some serious play time on Korean games. When I asked them about AA they told me it's "grindy and I won't like it". But it sounds so good.

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking. And it's Korean, which makes wonder why they haven't added that. My wife is Korean and our (grown) kids put some serious play time on Korean games. When I asked them about AA they told me it's "grindy and I won't like it". But it sounds so good.
    I know a borderless windowed mode and an inverted mouse are on the top of the to-do list. Hopefully you'll get it soon!
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

Default kthx

Archeage is better than Rift. Cause its 90% pvp, you can gib people in dungeons too lolpve.

Rift is bad

Aveleys is bad

Para #1

Epeen
    Paradoxing 60/90 M.Dwarf Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by Kerin View Post
    Who are you and why would anyone care you're 'back'?
    Because she has a personality and we remember her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Because she has a personality and we remember her.
    Oh don't mind Kerin. She is just jealous because I'm prettier and as you stated have personality LOL.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast