+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Healers and PvP

  1. #1
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default Healers and PvP

    Even if you don't like PvP leaderboards, even if they don't have anything with quality, they show us quantity via activity.

    Top50 EU this week
    Rogues - 29
    Clerics - 17
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 1

    Top50 NA this week
    Rogues - 23
    Clerics - 21
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 3

  2. #2
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Where are all the mages? I thought everyone and their brother was playing pyro right now.

  3. #3
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Now if you were to find out the total number of active players per soul and base it on a percentage, it'd actually mean something. If the total playerbase is a higher number of rogues, then the numbers are where they should be.

  4. #4
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Now if you were to find out the total number of active players per soul and base it on a percentage, it'd actually mean something. If the total playerbase is a higher number of rogues, then the numbers are where they should be.
    So you're suggesting that there is more Rogues than all other classes in EU WFs?

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taledra View Post
    Where are all the mages? I thought everyone and their brother was playing pyro right now.
    He's looking at healers.

  6. #6
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    So you're suggesting that there is more Rogues than all other classes in EU WFs?
    The only 2 worth playing are cleric and rogue (for heals). I'm sure if someone is bored enough, they'll correct data and break down what souls are dps, heals, support, and tanks in each warfront.

  7. #7
    Champion DrkC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Even if you don't like PvP leaderboards, even if they don't have anything with quality, they show us quantity via activity.

    Top50 EU this week
    Rogues - 29
    Clerics - 17
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 1

    Top50 NA this week
    Rogues - 23
    Clerics - 21
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 3
    Given clerics have the most healing souls, I've of the opinion they should always top the charts. That's why I built my cleric to begin with, granted this was back when only cleric and mage could really heal.

    It's counter intuitive to have the best dps class have the best heals as well.
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

  8. #8
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrkC View Post
    Given clerics have the most healing souls, I've of the opinion they should always top the charts. That's why I built my cleric to begin with, granted this was back when only cleric and mage could really heal.

    It's counter intuitive to have the best dps class have the best heals as well.
    Shaman & paragon > sin and nb.

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple BIGMOJO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Even if you don't like PvP leaderboards, even if they don't have anything with quality, they show us quantity via activity.

    Top50 EU this week
    Rogues - 29
    Clerics - 17
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 1

    Top50 NA this week
    Rogues - 23
    Clerics - 21
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 3


    ... BEFORE rogues had a healing soul they were still the most popular calling, your argument is invalid
    " Tonight Defiants ! ... I will PVP u ! " Pukk
    " Sometime when Im alone ... I buff myself" Bigmojo

    Deepwood -- Ermak LvL 64 Cleric Bigmojo LvL 60 Mage Pukk LvL 60 Rogue Brutikuz LvL 60 Warrior Wildmoon LvL 4x Primalist

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGMOJO View Post
    ... BEFORE rogues had a healing soul they were still the most popular calling, your argument is invalid
    Thats popularity by HEALING.

  11. #11
    Champion DrkC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Shaman & paragon > sin and nb.
    That may be the case, and if so that's backwards. I'm not so sure that's the case though. I do not speak from experience on this, I may just have that opinion because I see so few shamans
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

  12. #12
    Ascendant asianguywithacamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrkC View Post
    That may be the case, and if so that's backwards. I'm not so sure that's the case though. I do not speak from experience on this, I may just have that opinion because I see so few shamans
    Because most clerics take the easy route with inquisitor and never learn to shaman. If I see a p90 shaman, they're getting pocket heals.

  13. #13
    Prophet of Telara Morwath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Because most clerics take the easy route with inquisitor and never learn to shaman. If I see a p90 shaman, they're getting pocket heals.
    Most Clerics, unlike Roguebads heal. Thats why they rolled Clerics.

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Even if you don't like PvP leaderboards, even if they don't have anything with quality, they show us quantity via activity.

    Top50 EU this week
    Rogues - 29
    Clerics - 17
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 1

    Top50 NA this week
    Rogues - 23
    Clerics - 21
    Mages - 3
    Warriors - 3
    Top what? Who plays the longest?

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,995

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    Shaman & paragon > sin and nb.
    With physician around 100% correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts