• 2 Post By Baramos
  • 1 Post By Ianto Jones
  • 1 Post By JudeFromKale
  • 1 Post By Violacea

Thread: Hook thrown

Champion

Default Hook thrown

I'm hanging up the hammer.

Time is short and the greater game is stale. While there are still some fun mini-games within the matches, they are hard to come across in the limited time I've got to play.

Thank you all for the fun over the last 3+ years. It's been a pleasure!

The games we play are a framework for enjoying something with like-minded people. Without the game we wouldn't have the people and without the people we wouldn't have the game. We all enjoy games for hobby, competition, community, etc. As with the numerous games I've played in the past, Rift has provided this in it's own unique way and I've enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the spark is gone and it's got to be fun or done.

Going to keep my toes in the water and arse in the sand for a few weeks, while I continue to enjoy the weather, cleanse current gaming toxins from my mind and ponder new possibilities to come. Well, the water and sand may be grass and dirt on the sidelines of soccer & football fields...

I wish you all the best in your continued gaming experiences, as well as life in general!

Catch ya around the bend in the next green pasture. ;)
    Z

Can I have your stuff.

Champion of Telara

See you in 1-2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    No man, thank you! It isn't too hard to be a top 5%er in PvP like you have always been, but to be a top 5%er in terms of being nice and a joy to be around in addition to that is something you don't see very often. Thanks for the fun times and best of luck with your next adventure. Maybe one day you will venture back to Telera and our paths will cross again.

Last edited by Baramos; 08-18-2014 at 05:55 AM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Can I have your stuff.
    What stuff?.. he's been riding around on that double headed turtle since launch!

Stay in touch.. I'm sure there will be some unsullied green pastures with 3.0, archeage, or one of the other big titles slated within the year.

Meduza@Deepwood - [YouTube]

<3 u zimmy

You know, I've just realised that the nicest people all seem to be Clerics.

Too bad to see one of the better players left in the game leave, Zim always remained humble and seldom if ever said anything bad in any WF I was ever in, all while remaining one of the best in Rift.

Hope to see you elsewhere on the Interwebs Zim, Peace.
    Last edited by TedO; 08-18-2014 at 06:37 AM.
    Elimination aka Gramps, formerly of MMAC, Squabs Squad, Mobile Death Squad,FoTM,Temporal Insurgence, Beep Beep Imma Jeep and Philanthropy

Rift Chaser

Aw, let us know where you end up Zim. I'll jump 360 around some trees and rocks with you anywhere

Take care buddy!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    <3 u zimmy

You know, I've just realised that the nicest people all seem to be Clerics.
    TY - this means a lot coming from you bby <3

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    I'm hanging up the hammer.

Time is short and the greater game is stale. While there are still some fun mini-games within the matches, they are hard to come across in the limited time I've got to play.

The games we play are a framework for enjoying something with like-minded people. Without the game we wouldn't have the people and without the people we wouldn't have the game. We all enjoy games for hobby, competition, community, etc. As with the numerous games I've played in the past, Rift has provided this in it's own unique way and I've enjoyed it. Unfortunately, the spark is gone and it's got to be fun or done.

Going to keep my toes in the water and arse in the sand for a few weeks, while I continue to enjoy the weather, cleanse current gaming toxins from my mind and ponder new possibilities to come. Well, the water and sand may be grass and dirt on the sidelines of soccer & football fields...

I wish you all the best in your continued gaming experiences, as well as life in general!

Catch ya around the bend in the next green pasture. ;)
    Z
    I liked this - than un liked it because I was sad.

later bud

--pomp

Peace out! Frankly I share most of your sentiment and have thought about going back to consoles and giving them a fair shot since they seem pretty hot again and I could actually game with a ton of my local friends that date back to middle school (at 27 that is rad) even. Like I've said before, got a buddy with a Ps3 and I am honestly addicted to Sf4. Brings me back to my childhood like whoa...and now I can fight people online!

Anyway, take it easy and good healing.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Rift Team

Hi everyone,

We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave the Rift community. We're closing this thread now but we wish you the very best.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact a rift community team member via PM.

Thank you!

Closed Thread