+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Okay we've had our fun

Default Okay we've had our fun

Okay trion, I think I can safely say that you need to tweak pyro in pvp. Before I get flamed, hear me out.

If pyro had been in it's previous state and rewarded players for executing the complicated "rotation" with its current dps output, I'd say it's fine. Unfortunately, the soul is so damn easy that anyone can pull of stellar numbers. Is this how we want this game to be? Two-three button specs topping the charts in ****ty gear?

Listen, I know it needs to be nerfed bc I'm bad. How do I know I'm bad? "Good" pvp'ers keep telling me. When I top a majority of wf's in dmg done and k/d ratio with little healing taken, I know it's got to be the soul. It can't be me (see above).

So let's make some tweaks, and get some constructive feedback from the pvpers. Is the answer to reduce fulminate damage? Cinderburst damage? I don't know the answer, all I know is I shouldn't be topping the charts this often this easily.

Sincerely,

Worst mage NA
    Last edited by DrkC; 08-17-2014 at 03:24 PM.
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

Just make them mana starve after CB/Fulminate in PvP.
    So people will have to time their burst or suck hard.
    Last edited by Morwath; 08-17-2014 at 04:12 PM.

Pretty sure that Kervik is way ahead of you.

Rift Master

I retired my mage for the duration of all this madness. Tired of finding my spec has been obliterated, then respeccing and finding that in chaos. Why bother learning or trying anything when the next big patch, it changes so much it is unrecognizable.

imo just remove the stun from scorch and the dmg mitigation/break free from heat wave and turn it into a true glass cannon spec, with how easy it is to purge/interrupt i don't think the damage needs a tweak as long as the mitigation and CC is addressed.

Not everyone they target has a interupt/purge it needs to be toned down , a lot

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    imo just remove the stun from scorch and the dmg mitigation/break free from heat wave and turn it into a true glass cannon spec, with how easy it is to purge/interrupt i don't think the damage needs a tweak as long as the mitigation and CC is addressed.
    agreed 1234

****ing squishy a** spec. You ppl still on this?... *sigh*
    So glad I'm one of the most hated by them, who make them QQ all match. Even if i go ranger My pet kills them, Then i get QQ hate tell LuLz. Go ahead, continue, the sh** is hilarious. They ****ing Die in 2 hits, but what do i know... BaNG!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    Not everyone they target has a interupt/purge it needs to be toned down , a lot
    Someone (or 2, or 3, or more) on the team should have these tools for pvp. Just requires someone to mark accurately, and people to follow the marks. I know, it's asking a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftshotMaverick View Post
    ****ing squishy a** spec. You ppl still on this?... *sigh*
    So glad I'm one of the most hated by them, who make them QQ all match. Even if i go ranger My pet kills them, Then i get QQ hate tell LuLz. Go ahead, continue, the sh** is hilarious. They ****ing Die in 2 hits, but what do i know... BaNG!
    What in gods name are you blathering about?

Quote Originally Posted by DrkC View Post
    Okay trion
    If you really want them to take you seriously you shouldn't start with that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Allmightyone View Post
    If you really want them to take you seriously you shouldn't start with that ****.
    Don't get so upset about it, it's just in good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Taledra View Post
    Someone (or 2, or 3, or more) on the team should have these tools for pvp. Just requires someone to mark accurately, and people to follow the marks. I know, it's asking a lot.
    Obviously you haven't pvped in this game .. If you think a group of 15 is gonna keep an eye out on healers and when pyros buffs and casts are happening .. Lol

Rift Master

Pvp'd plenty. It's why I said I know, it's asking a lot. But the argument that not everybody has x ability is not very relevant in a game balanced around group play.

Quote Originally Posted by Taledra View Post
    Pvp'd plenty. It's why I said I know, it's asking a lot. But the argument that not everybody has x ability is not very relevant in a game balanced around group play.
    Do you mean PvE raids?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast