+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Okay we've had our fun

Quote Originally Posted by Motoboat View Post
    Is lola blowin up people? That's the true test.
    dyyyyyyyeum shots fired

Ive pretty much shelved my account until this mage debacle is over. Each class seems to get more ******ed with each revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by VolsalexR View Post
    Poor Warriors...
    Warlord - http://rift.magelo.com/en/ability/-42785189 - wut root?
    Paragon - http://rift.magelo.com/en/ability/340977022 - wut root?

50% movespeed, which is kept 50% of time, is completely negated by Eye of The Storm which can be kept 100% of time.

Flicker, which is no longer double - you get pulled (both Paragon and Warlord), "oh you tried to get some distance?"

1 with 20-25m distance and 2 with 29-34m distance and one of them can be spammable.
    Warlord snare is not spammable lol

I'm thinking he mistook Eye of the Storm for Twilight Force.
    Last edited by Enthusiast; 08-19-2014 at 07:20 AM.
    Currently playing- GW2, SMITE

Just proves the majority of you people don't know what you are talking about...

Just some advice, roll every class and learn the pros and cons of them. Gain some perspective, then come to the forums and discuss balance.

The "D" in Djent is silent.
    Djent

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Warlord snare is not spammable lol
    I meant that it has 10 sec CD and 10 sec duration, not that it is spammable.
    Ride The Wind has 10 sec duration and 20 sec CD.
    Last edited by VolsalexR; 08-19-2014 at 08:01 AM.

I meant that it has 10 sec CD and 10 sec duration, not that it is spammable.
    Ride The Wind has 10 sec duration and 20 sec CD.
    Ppl just break free Eye and run away, its not like wars have Twilight Force or Debil Poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezex View Post
    Ppl just break free Eye and run away, its not like wars have Twilight Force or Debil Poison.
    This way, you waste your important survivability tool just to try running away (and get pulled/charged once more) and then can easily fall down to any CC (not Pyro's case), is that worth it?
    Last edited by VolsalexR; 08-19-2014 at 11:21 AM.

I play a mage mostly now, and it's literally the easiest class to kite on that I have ever seen in a mmo. I find it unfathomable that so many pyros and doms struggle to position and distance themselves from melee.

Then I remember this is Rift where no one can play their class anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    5 second debilitate, 8 second root that doesn't break on damage. 50% speed boost with cc break, teleport with cc break.

I should seriously be giving lessons.
    What? I didn't say Pyro's not OP, but it's not like Warriors don't have the tools to deal with kiting or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    I play a mage mostly now, and it's literally the easiest class to kite on that I have ever seen in a mmo. I find it unfathomable that so many pyros and doms struggle to position and distance themselves from melee.
    Learned helplessness. Kiting has been nearly impossible with Warriors since 1.8. Ride the Wind is OP as **** but it's a relatively new ability.

This way, you waste your important survivability tool just to try running away (and get pulled/charged once more) and then can easily fall down to any CC (not Pyro's case), is that worth it?
    When u have 4 it's not a waste. If pyro is having problems with warlord it's a l2p issue. Para on the other hand is still a beast because of grasping horizon even then you can keep your distance if you pay attention.

i want to be clear i dont think pyro needs a damage nerf at all, one mistake on pyro and you're dead from melee. played well its a top performer which is fine by me. only thing i would like to see after more and more wfs is ride the wind only breaking movement effects and heatwave not breaking cc. that will give pyro normal break free, flicker for another full break free which i think they need and ride the wind for mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i want to be clear i dont think pyro needs a damage nerf at all, one mistake on pyro and you're dead from melee. played well its a top performer which is fine by me. only thing i would like to see after more and more wfs is ride the wind only breaking movement effects and heatwave not breaking cc. that will give pyro normal break free, flicker for another full break free which i think they need and ride the wind for mobility.
    Problem with Pyro is: there is no reason to play melee if you can 12k Fulminate followed by 15k CB and optional Inferno if target is alive from 35m range. They need to reduce dmg on instants and move it to Fireballs.
    Last edited by Morwath; 08-19-2014 at 02:43 PM.

seems pretty fair IMO. pyro was def the highest this nerf doesnt seem too stiff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast