+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: I thought I had complaints about Rift

Default I thought I had complaints about Rift

This thread will probably get closed or ignored quickly, but good lord does this game's community suck. These forum posts are almost literally just whining incessantly, the game chat is much the same. Yeah, I will admit I am an *** but at least I took it out on those that mattered, which would be the players. Quit whining about your inability to enjoy a part of the game, or being bad at the parts you want to enjoy. Good lord most of my time playing was getting beat down in wf's, losing to a cq premade etc. but the worst part was the players hands down. You're playing a game ffs quit making it so serious like your perceived imbalances are anything other than a poor perception. I can have fun even in failure, and yes my fun is alienating myself, but all of you do that regularly on the forums anyways. Either learn to have fun playing a game or seek some counseling because honestly Rift is far from a bad game. I hate myself for saying that but goddamm this forum is ******ed, grow up kids.

Just do what i did, put all the whiners, trolls, "I'm leaving Rift to play X game" posters on ignore, makes for a much more enjoyable Forum surfing experience

Rift Disciple

And you are a community ambassador? Lol, a lot of these "whines" should actually be listened to, it is not just whining...some people actually witness what's wrong with the game compared to what it used to be.

What an arrogance...wow
    Vinther/Vintr/Amerika/Bossmode

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cramen View Post
    And you are a community ambassador? Lol, a lot of these "whines" should actually be listened to, it is not just whining...some people actually witness what's wrong with the game compared to what it used to be.

What an arrogance...wow
    There's a difference between whining and constructive feedback. Even if your whining is based in something completely valid you are still not helping.

L2paragraph.

That's all.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by MNM View Post
    There's a difference between whining and constructive feedback. Even if your whining is based in something completely valid you are still not helping.
    whining=people that disagree with me

constructive feedback = people that agree with me

bottom line is for over a year now a lot of the player base hates cq, "whines" about cq and get ignored. cq lovers instead of helping the cause by realizing such a large player base hates it tell them to leave or do what they do. there is the other side who are too arrogant to realize that people love cq too. this community would be a lot better if trion made wfs as profitable as cq along with open world pvp for cq marks so people never had to enter cq if they didnt want too. people who love cq play cq to level up, people who dont do open world pvp and wfs. pretty simple.

the truly only things i hate about this community is their poor play and then there support of their poor play. the nerf this nerf that threads instead of in class buff this buff that threads. and lastly the most annoying thing the nerf people who play with friends logic, the blatant refusal to join guilds and play as a team and the idea that everyone should do this or worse if you do this you are bad and a cheater. it all my history of sports and gaming its shocking how playing better and as a group is viewed negatively

Quote Originally Posted by Cramen View Post
    And you are a community ambassador?
    I'm not employed by Trion, i don't deal with Trion, i don't have any of the Devs on speed dial, i'm just an ordinary player, therefore if i choose to ignore all the whiners, trolls, Gordon Gekko wannabes then i have just as much right as anyone else...the end

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    whining=people that disagree with me

constructive feedback = people that agree with me

bottom line is for over a year now a lot of the player base hates cq, "whines" about cq and get ignored. cq lovers instead of helping the cause by realizing such a large player base hates it tell them to leave or do what they do. there is the other side who are too arrogant to realize that people love cq too. this community would be a lot better if trion made wfs as profitable as cq along with open world pvp for cq marks so people never had to enter cq if they didnt want too. people who love cq play cq to level up, people who dont do open world pvp and wfs. pretty simple.

the truly only things i hate about this community is their poor play and then there support of their poor play. the nerf this nerf that threads instead of in class buff this buff that threads. and lastly the most annoying thing the nerf people who play with friends logic, the blatant refusal to join guilds and play as a team and the idea that everyone should do this or worse if you do this you are bad and a cheater. it all my history of sports and gaming its shocking how playing better and as a group is viewed negatively
    I was just speaking in general, I know we all hate CQ :<

Quote Originally Posted by MNM View Post
    I was just speaking in general, I know we all hate CQ :<
    I know but that's how the general pop thinks

Quote Originally Posted by Aquafinn View Post
    This thread will probably get closed or ignored quickly, but good lord does this game's community suck.
    Anywhere you go, MMO or not, there's people with at least the appearance of personality disorders. In real life they don't get the attention they seek. Not the case in MMOs, all MMOs.

Just put them on ignore, both on the forums and in-game, within a few days you should be able to get them all. The few times they have something useful to say doesn't outweigh the rest. Every once in a while I clear my ignore lists, but almost immediately the same players self-identify their issues.

The OP doesn't like whining, so they make a thread whining about whining.
    If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation.

Can someone translate this thread for me.

I don't speak Whine-ese

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    Anywhere you go, MMO or not, there's people with at least the appearance of personality disorders. In real life they don't get the attention they seek. Not the case in MMOs, all MMOs.

Just put them on ignore, both on the forums and in-game, within a few days you should be able to get them all. The few times they have something useful to say doesn't outweigh the rest. Every once in a while I clear my ignore lists, but almost immediately the same players self-identify their issues.
    Hi, I brag about a build and talk about how all I love to do is get people beating on me because it's so tough it takes forever to get brought down.

Can I try to duel it so I can lay my own damage into it for personal gauge? Just want to beat on it.

Not my thing.

OOOOOOoookay, you just said it was your thing. You are one of those players you describe.
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-17-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Fair enough, The original post was a little bit whiny, but a few of the responses are case in point, especially a l2paragraph comment, spot on with the topic! Anyways, the vitriol with which we make our arguments is what I was trying to get at. Yes, I get that I am guilty of that too in my earlier post, but everyone seems to get tunnel vision on some pretty low-key things.
    Constructive feedback is something that I would consider highlights the issues or ideas someone has to improve the game, whining, on the other hand, similar to my own post, provides nothing of value and just makes us look silly. So i will apologize for deciding to make a post that had no real point outside of venting.

If one stops pvp-ing rift is a decent pve game.... but then again... pve......lol...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast