+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Remove and Nerf (this) Template

Default Remove and Nerf (this) Template

Remove/Nerf/Adjust (insert class/ability/build/item here) because (insert reason why you can't manage to (personally or with a team) overcome this obstacle here).

----- end template -----

Sticky this please? It seems that this is a daily subject in this particular forum so, I'm sure a template will help those in need.

Healing Operative

Wt effffffff trion plz u make stealth chirechter so OP? have biggerst nuke u still also specialize to make heals?????????+...........

Remove Players because They do what they want, instead of what I want them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by wylwrk View Post
    Remove/Nerf/Adjust (insert class/ability/build/item here) because (insert reason why you can't manage to (personally or with a team) overcome this obstacle here).

----- end template -----

Sticky this please? It seems that this is a daily subject in this particular forum so, I'm sure a template will help those in need.
    Actually there are only the same extremely few souls being asked by the forum users to be nerfed, and the respective calling defending it. In particular three souls, pyro (recent), physician (ongoing), and warlord (somewhat ongoing but drowned out by physician and pyro.

Rarely someone asks for sin nerfs (poison mostly), stealth in general (misguided because its poisons and bleeds from stealth causing the issues), and paragon 1 minute wonders.

sub issues: dom, shaman, oracle hybrid. Chloro non survivability.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 08-17-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    Remove Players because They do what they want, instead of what I want them to do.
    This. Much this, such this, all of this.

+ Reply to Thread