+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why I Operate Alone: Conquest Honesty

Default Why I Operate Alone: Conquest Honesty

Lots of leaders will tell you that operating alone is a suicide...i find this hard to believe and not only that, impossible to implement...

I operate alone for two reasons:

1: It allows me to gather up the Empowered Sourcestone that gets me up the Crafting Leaderboard without causing too much trouble. And also, another incentive is that if an enemy team happens along and they decide "Oh, let's press Shed's luck and see if she goes angry", it only results in one kill off the 1,250 kills needed to start 5 minute timer, and if done repeatedly it will only result in the following equation:

3-5 kills off kill count + 5 people on ignore because people just want to make me angry = one happy Shedelin

2: Except in cases where I am hot and angry (like today, because ANOTHER window broke and I have to wait another 2 weeks before I can finally be done with my new sunroom), I tend to be the shy, almost reclusive player. I am easily confused and taken advantage of (which my girlfriend demonstrates with the first two episodes of Idiotest on GSN nearly every day).

So in summary, because I am shy and also like to move up crafting leaderboards, I will operate alone. That's why I lose every time i go in Conquest...but I don't care.

Thoughts, questions, concerns, insults?

Hey man more power to you. There are several ways to enjoying CQ. Hell I hope your on my team bc I do appreciate the folks crafting buffs. Keep rocking brother! And if people kill ya don't get mad just realize its a quick and free port to turn in the source stones. Hell if you /t me after i kill you with something like "thanks for the free port bro my bags were full". Im liable just to ignore your there next time.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Crafting leaderboards? o.O... that's some h4rdc0r3 stuff G!

Whenever you craft in PvP a little Pony dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Whenever you craft in PvP a little Pony dies.
    Conquest is PvE

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    its a quick and free port to turn in the source stones. Hell if you /t me after i kill you with something like "thanks for the free port bro my bags were full".
    ^loll......I was doing just that on my mage the other day. farming the blue stones (I forget what they are called), filling my bags and waiting on reds to pass by for a 'free port'! like waiting on a bus.....
    Last edited by toodles; 08-16-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by micshaz View Post
    Conquest is PvE
    Tell it to those premades which take all the kills, ignore objectives and still win because they PvE only during last 5 mins,

Rift Disciple

Wow, what a post
    Vinther/Vintr/Amerika/Bossmode

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    Tell it to those premades which take all the kills, ignore objectives and still win because they PvE only during last 5 mins,
    you call that premades? lol, i call it pug stomping.

also 1377 posts, 1337.
    Last edited by micshaz; 08-16-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Shedelin View Post
    Lots of leaders will tell you that operating alone is a suicide...i find this hard to believe and not only that, impossible to implement...

I operate alone for two reasons:

1: It allows me to gather up the Empowered Sourcestone that gets me up the Crafting Leaderboard without causing too much trouble. And also, another incentive is that if an enemy team happens along and they decide "Oh, let's press Shed's luck and see if she goes angry", it only results in one kill off the 1,250 kills needed to start 5 minute timer, and if done repeatedly it will only result in the following equation:

3-5 kills off kill count + 5 people on ignore because people just want to make me angry = one happy Shedelin

2: Except in cases where I am hot and angry (like today, because ANOTHER window broke and I have to wait another 2 weeks before I can finally be done with my new sunroom), I tend to be the shy, almost reclusive player. I am easily confused and taken advantage of (which my girlfriend demonstrates with the first two episodes of Idiotest on GSN nearly every day).

So in summary, because I am shy and also like to move up crafting leaderboards, I will operate alone. That's why I lose every time i go in Conquest...but I don't care.

Thoughts, questions, concerns, insults?

Craft the team buffs...+dmg, +heals
    If you craft enough of them you will be a hero in still moor .....when your team fights in the eye at chest

And other ppl at this time make full r90 premadies, use spies, perfect their extractor rotations...
    What a waste of very precious cq raid slot.

Damn, son.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

This thread leaves me so overwhelmed with troll posts to write, I'm actually unable to pick one to say.

Choose me Avelys, because I could beat you one on one in Robocraft. Also, Landslyde, do you still play?

They need to add artifacts to CQ too, gives another thing to do and enjoy along with fishing in the steppes.

+ Reply to Thread