+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Physicians - NERF

Default Physicians - NERF

Just haven't seen one of these in a while, so I thought 20 pages of hard headed rogues defending a dumbass soul would be of interest to the community.

Show me your screenshots where a physician is not leading in heals, thanks.

Sincerely,

Worst Mage NA
    Last edited by DrkC; 08-15-2014 at 06:59 AM.
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

Prophet of Telara

Remove the overhealing and you will have plenty. Most mages switched to new Pyro or stick to Dom anyway, so i wouldn't expect to see many good Chloros around.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Plane Touched

Don't you run an absolutely horrible spec in WF's on your mage though?

Quote Originally Posted by JudeFromKale View Post
    Don't you run an absolutely horrible spec in WF's on your mage though?
    The worst, let me tell ya. I get tired of the FOTM, like to change it up a bit.

Are you telling me necrocaller isnt viable?
    Last edited by DrkC; 08-15-2014 at 07:31 AM.

Physician needs its tree adjusted not a nerf. Above 51 points is a waste which lets you hybrid with bard or rs way to well

Quote Originally Posted by DrkC View Post
    Just haven't seen one of these in a while, so I thought 20 pages of hard headed rogues defending a dumbass soul would be of interest to the community.

Show me your screenshots where a physician is not leading in heals, thanks.

Sincerely,

Worst Mage NA
    I played my rogue last night and lead heals in all but one match.

I was barding though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Plane Touched

The worst, let me tell ya. I get tired of the FOTM, like to change it up a bit.

Are you telling me necrocaller isnt viable?
    I'm telling you running necromancer then complaining about physicians is not viable.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Physician needs its tree adjusted not a nerf. Above 51 points is a waste which lets you hybrid with bard or rs way to well
    Well this may very well be the solution. I just very rarely see a physician not topping heals in a wf. Granted, my sample size is not the largest, but the frequency just seems a little odd.

I'm telling you running necromancer then complaining about physicians is not viable.
    Id rather have a pyron on me than a properly played necro Dom

Oh I thought we were on the same page, I don't run anything with Necro. Was only foolin
    Last edited by DrkC; 08-15-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Well this may very well be the solution. I just very rarely see a physician not topping heals in a wf. Granted, my sample size is not the largest, but the frequency just seems a little odd.
    Two good dps still melt a physician. Nobody uses cc correctly in this game. It's funny the difference between to bad dps vs two good ones. I could never die to two warlords than be killed in 15 secs by two good paragons.

Pick up st heal boosts from phys and its plenty from the phys tree to make bard a superfunctional PvP healer. It's not the pocket that Defiler or Phys are but it cranks good AE and st while still giving buffs and super survivability using passive means. Also fun because people love to tunnel and this guy just outruns everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Pick up st heal boosts from phys and its plenty from the phys tree to make bard a superfunctional PvP healer. It's not the pocket that Defiler or Phys are but it cranks good AE and st while still giving buffs and super survivability using passive means. Also fun because people love to tunnel and this guy just outruns everything.
    A heavy bard is a waste of a raid spot when you have physician with 25 points into bard

It's 2014, how can anyone think heal numbers matter on a scoreboard?

Aoe heal spam is cool but when a cleric can reduce my incoming damage by 40%, I know which healer I want in my group.

Buff physicians.

Two good dps still melt a physician. Nobody uses cc correctly in this game. It's funny the difference between to bad dps vs two good ones. I could never die to two warlords than be killed in 15 secs by two good paragons.
    Yea if the phys out alone away from any possible chance of some other healer helping them out. Then maybe if the phys is less than average two dps can take them out if the dpsers are a ove average. Doesnt matter how bad the other healer is either, if they can get a couple hots or a link or just get a couple spot heals in when those dps are in burst phase then you will never kill the phys. This is why people have been focusing on other healers (mainly squishtarded chloros first) before finally switching to the phys last.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast