+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TigerWyld

Thread: Nothing new...?

Default Nothing new...?

Am I the only one bothered by literally nothing new for pvp since pre Storm Legion to now.. ..i mean all these new dungeons/raids.. but ONE new WF? ..thats it?
    Whats worse.. we still have the SAME two pvp dailies.. ..just that - 2. How hard would it be to at least double the daily pvp quests so there's a tiny bit of variation. It's either yay.. kill bugs in dendrome.. or yay... kill bugs in steppes.. same **** different zone. No ones pvping on those quests - at least put in a few extra.
    I know Rift makes no bones about bein a pve game.. but ONE ****ing WF in this damn long - I say either get rid of WF's and PVP or actually bother doing something with it.
    Of course, that's just my opinion.. ..i could be wrong.

Might want to delve deeper into the forums, your apathy is nothing new were concerned PvP. Since F2P, there has been more introduced into PvP than nearly the 3 years prior. Otherwise, yes, that is why we lost 9 PvP servers over the long haul, let alone the normal downsizing of most MMOs in general.
    Last edited by TedO; 08-14-2014 at 08:57 AM.
    Elimination aka Gramps, formerly of MMAC, Squabs Squad, Mobile Death Squad,FoTM,Temporal Insurgence, Beep Beep Imma Jeep and Philanthropy

Quote Originally Posted by TedO View Post
    Might want to delve deeper into the forums, your apathy is nothing new were concerned PvP. Since F2P, there has been more introduced into PvP than nearly the 3 years prior. Otherwise, yes, that is why we lost 9 PvP servers over the long haul, let alone the normal downsizing of most MMOs in general.
    I do apologize, I don't forums much - I can say, since FTP there has been at least a hint of interest with the RIS's, the pvp boxes and such... ..but to me that seems like a cosmetic glance over.. like putin new rims on yer hoopty - nah man it's not a hoopty- check out these rims... where's the substance - where's the new dailies, where's some actual WF expansions.. i know im a bit jaded because im pvp centric (and I will admit - i both posted my post AND this reply and have not checked through previous posts.. .so that is an ignorance on my part)
    I'm just - at this stage in my game playing - questioning why simple things have gone so long without any update..

Rift Chaser

Isn't pvp it's own content? Majority of the maps suck anyways.

Codex #1 NA
    Last edited by Motoboat; 08-14-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerWyld View Post
    Am I the only one bothered by literally nothing new for pvp since pre Storm Legion to now.. ..i mean all these new dungeons/raids.. but ONE new WF? ..thats it?
    Whats worse.. we still have the SAME two pvp dailies.. ..just that - 2. How hard would it be to at least double the daily pvp quests so there's a tiny bit of variation. It's either yay.. kill bugs in dendrome.. or yay... kill bugs in steppes.. same **** different zone. No ones pvping on those quests - at least put in a few extra.
    I know Rift makes no bones about bein a pve game.. but ONE ****ing WF in this damn long - I say either get rid of WF's and PVP or actually bother doing something with it.
    Of course, that's just my opinion.. ..i could be wrong.
    So, when things in your life become stagnant - you know, you're no longer happy with what you're doing - then you figure out what's important to you. Then create your own p***s-showing game. - Bishop, Waiting (2005)

Ascendant

Iirc, since the start of SL, two new warfronts were added(KR came with SL), two permanent alternate warfronts, new CQ map, PvP dimensions, the ranked matchmaking, new PvP dailys.

And a bunch of gear related stuff.

I realize alternate mode warfronts are generally frowned upon as reuse or "not really new content", but they play quite differently. I would have preferred new maps for them, not because I care if the backdrop to the fighting changes, but because I don't think the layout of the old maps is conducive to domination mode.

+ Reply to Thread