+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: my idea to help chloro

Default my idea to help chloro

1st off chloro is not that bad, it has the highest health pool out of any heal spec and has great st and aoe healing at the flip of a switch. dps cd with snare tied to it and a reduced healing received cd.

that all being said its pretty far behind cleric and rogue healing mainly because of its limitations and mechanics to heal.

what i suggest is a 58 point ability on a 1min cd that makes healing torrent and natural healing instant cast and makes the mage immune to cc for 10 secs. have symbiosis work with this to increase its potency if used together. this will give chloro the much needed self heals without making it god mode if they could synth themselves/each other. it would also give them the much needed mobility since it has very little.

i dont think would affect pve either since your would still be better off keeping your st synth rotation going
    Last edited by dday; 08-12-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Not gonna happen, in best case scenario reduce healing done in pvp and make them able to heal themself.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    Not gonna happen, in best case scenario reduce healing done in pvp and make them able to heal themself.
    Thanks for that excellent reason why that couldn't happen...

Sounds a lot easier to add in something that already exists with harb procs then reduce certain abilities in pvp and change how the entire soul works all while making it beyond op in pve.

you spent way too much time typing that out instead of just saying "self synth"

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    you spent way too much time typing that out instead of just saying "self synth"
    That still doesn't solve the problem of two mage healers though on top of the mobility issue.

Allow self synth/symbiosis

Blight is dumb change it to a link or something

Allow void life to be channeled while moving

Lower cd on essence surge

Increase the health on natural healing or make it instant.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Allow self synth/symbiosis

Blight is dumb change it to a link or something

Allow void life to be channeled while moving

Lower cd on essence surge

Increase the health on natural healing or make it instant.
    So defiler plus physician, that does damage and has 45k health...come on land.

Rift Chaser

I would take that and laugh all day long. Chloro healing is easy enough as it is.

I do like the idea of Void Life cast on the move though. Although no other tank healer can do their main heal while moving. A spamable instant ST heal would be awesome, though. Especially as natural healing is kinda pointless as is.
    Last edited by kickn4fun; 08-12-2014 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    So defiler plus physician, that does damage and has 45k health...come on land.
    if someone has 45k its becuase they are 1. speccing for it and 2. using heavy end gear

i know because i have different specs and different gear sets. normally my hp is like 35k for best hps

my defiler with mostly mym has 30k withouth heavy end runes or going into a tank subsoul

pretty sure i could have silly high hp too on cleric if i wanted to.

people really need to stop throwing out the silly hp argument. i can hop around alot longer while being attacked on my 30k defiler than i even can with 45k+ on chlro

healing torrent should be instant without any other buff it already has a 15s cd, that spell doesnt even get used in pve.

Quote Originally Posted by kickn4fun View Post
    I would take that and laugh all day long. Chloro healing is easy enough as it is.

I do like the idea of Void Life cast on the move though. Although no other tank healer can do their main heal while moving. A spamable instant ST heal would be awesome, though. Especially as natural healing is kinda pointless as is.
    well since this is a pvp discussion what is defiler, what is physician.

Quote Originally Posted by zasen View Post
    if someone has 45k its becuase they are 1. speccing for it and 2. using heavy end gear

i know because i have different specs and different gear sets. normally my hp is like 35k for best hps

my defiler with mostly mym has 30k withouth heavy end runes or going into a tank subsoul

pretty sure i could have silly high hp too on cleric if i wanted to.

people really need to stop throwing out the silly hp argument. i can hop around alot longer while being attacked on my 30k defiler than i even can with 45k+ on chlro

healing torrent should be instant without any other buff it already has a 15s cd, that spell doesnt even get used in pve.
    i mean all the bis runes have endurance on them now, i sit at 36 health without any of them and mostly warlord gear. relics are going to put you at 45 k at least

The only thing that can help chloro is make it so they can move like every other healing class.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    The only thing that can help chloro is make it so they can move like every other healing class.
    agreed and i think 10 secs of every min plus essence surge, bloom and the hot gives them that

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    i mean all the bis runes have endurance on them now, i sit at 36 health without any of them and mostly warlord gear. relics are going to put you at 45 k at least
    well you;re talking about faction runes. crafted 55end runes which go on 1h oh, feet,gloves, and chest, plus 35end leg and shoulder can really push your hp not to mention heavy end dreaming orbs.

im only missing 2 relic peices have bis faction runes max cq and pa levels in 10 sc 5harb spec im barely breaking 35k without those crafted runes i mentined.

in 15 arb subsoul zero arch with 5 searing stacks i still havent broken 45k

again not every chlro is running around with 45k+ those that are are speccing for heavy end at cost of sp.

relics are not going to put anyone over 45k unless you go full arb for your last 15 points.

Quote Originally Posted by zasen View Post
    well you;re talking about faction runes. crafted 55end runes which go on 1h oh, feet,gloves, and chest, plus 35end leg and shoulder can really push your hp not to mention heavy end dreaming orbs.

im only missing 2 relic peices have bis faction runes max cq and pa levels in 10 sc 5harb spec im barely breaking 35k without those crafted runes i mentined.

in 15 arb subsoul zero arch with 5 searing stacks i still havent broken 45k

again not every chlro is running around with 45k+ those that are are speccing for heavy end at cost of sp.

relics are not going to put anyone over 45k unless you go full arb for your last 15 points.
    im 15 warlock, have no core and no bis runes with vengence/endurance. i do have 1 55 endurance ruin so i have no idea what you are talking about honestly.

if you have just a few relics and bis core/runes plus a dream orb with endurance or two u will be at 45k health. hell ive seen 50 k health before. thats in straight 15 warlock never mind if you went 15 arb which would be higher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast