+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about Warlords marks of conquest and related currency

Plane Walker

Default Question about Warlords marks of conquest and related currency

I don't do alot of warfronts or conquest, and usually end up with no conquest power for most of the time. However, I have maxed out my marks of conquest, while still needing far too much favor and warlord marks. I'm trying to find out if there is an npc that will allow me to trade those marks of conquest for either favor, or the regular warlord marks. Or, is there something that I can purchase with the conquest marks, because I really can't find anything to use. I still need favor just to purchase the 150% mount, and that's the only useful item I can see that uses the marks for now. My rank is still too low, I'm only rank 57, I believe. And I need favor, NOT marks of conquest, for the gear I need to purchase. Any tips on what to do with my maxed out marks?
    Increase the peace, decrease the chaos.

Keep them maxed until the moment you can crack into the CQ stuff. I'm not going to buy that you have every single CQ goodie but are so far behind in every other avenue of progression. I am pretty sure there is a CQ vendor with lots of gear upgrades for you either now or down the road. So the answer is use them as soon as you can.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

I'm going off the items I can buy in the pvp section of the Rift Store. I have no idea where else to go for purchasable items using the marks of conquest. I'm sure I'm missing something here, that's why I posted, for tips on where to go.

There is a CQ vendor against the back wall in the PvP room in Tempest Bay. I am not sure what shows up through the store and what only through the vendor. For all I know I could be directing you to the same thing, but I am pretty sure the vendor has more.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Walker

It's worth a try. Thanks for the info, I'll look into that here in a bit. It's just so much easier for me to get the marks than the favor, because I'm not good at killing people and I can do the daily quests instead. So I'll check out the vendor and see what they have.

Favor is a team-wide gain (for the most part, the exclusions are not worth noting), so, you will get plenty of favor in WF's whether you are a pro or what and especially CQ raids that grab a lot of kills.
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-12-2014 at 10:10 AM.
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Default Mortiferous' Sigil for 9000 Marks

If you don't have one, you can buy this for 9K marks. It gives +50 Endurance and +20 Resist All even for PvE.

http://www.rifthead.com/item/A1AFEBD...tiferous-sigil

Once you hit R70 there will be a lot of things to spend them on 10k WmoCQ is nowhere nearly enough to buy all the stuff you need.

The PvP sigil (also good for PvE roles) and the warlord's essences to put in it, Upgrade cells for trinket and seal, mounts, a few consumables (runes for rings, seals etc)

And I can't remember if it's Warlord's Marks or Warlord's Marks of Conquest, but the "Storage" section of Riftstore also has a huge 36slot bag for marks + dungeon marks.

Either way, staying capped is a waste, as all of the things I listed can be purchased and banked until you can/do need them. That'll keep the marks incoming, as you'll eventually need a lot more.
    Last edited by digital shaman; 08-12-2014 at 12:22 PM.

I'm capped on CQ marked for the last bazilion year cause there is nothing to buy xept cape\focus\2 cp essences\mount....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    I don't do alot of warfronts or conquest, and usually end up with no conquest power for most of the time. However, I have maxed out my marks of conquest, while still needing far too much favor and warlord marks. I'm trying to find out if there is an npc that will allow me to trade those marks of conquest for either favor, or the regular warlord marks. Or, is there something that I can purchase with the conquest marks, because I really can't find anything to use. I still need favor just to purchase the 150% mount, and that's the only useful item I can see that uses the marks for now. My rank is still too low, I'm only rank 57, I believe. And I need favor, NOT marks of conquest, for the gear I need to purchase. Any tips on what to do with my maxed out marks?
    Get the legendary Sigil/Source Engine, that's always good.

I wish there was a way to convert CQ marks to regular Warlord marks, but that will never happen. You need Warlord marks for PvP boxes with BiS gear. Too much of a money maker for Trion to allow us to convert currency.

+ Reply to Thread