+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Did my vengeance get nerfed?

Soulwalker

Default Did my vengeance get nerfed?

I have a lvl 60 cleric, and I heal using warden. I havent been on in a week or so and i just noticed today that my vengeance stat is at 1353, when i swear up and down it used to be over 1400 for my healing specs. did this happen to anyone else?

You problem is that you're playing warden.

Ascendant

Once you take 1 point in the warden soul you automatically lose a % of your vengeance = to your IQ.

Luckily you only lost around 20 points.

Unfortunately that's half your IQ for taking warden.

I have to agree with the other replies in this thread.
    before you can address your vengeance problem, you first need to address your warden problem.
    the problem with warden is... you're using it. stop that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

CQ Power decay?

You're all wrong , wardens are the best especially the face tanking ones I love healing them

Prophet of Telara

Warden is all I run in warfronts, what is wrong with it?

Your Vengeance hasn't been nerfed, a short and simple answer to this is, almost every soul tree has a different effect to your stats, all of them. Some trees even effect your vengeance.

If My vengeance would be 1950 raw, Then add a tree with (X) amount of "Atk power/damage" and/or "Wep. contribution", depending on its percentage, it can rise an additional 120-160.
    You can test this out yourself with the soul trees you own, you may discover something new as I did a while ago.
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Soulwalker

as OP said she haven't been on in a week or so...my guess is the cq power has depleted which gives a vengeance bonus .

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    You problem is that you're playing warden.
    Pfft.

I don't like my heals direct and effective. I like them to sprinkle down on me like a golden shower.

Soulwalker

Default thank you

To all for responding, i think it was my CQ power, and im not even gonna get into how i consistently get top heals with warden... according to this thread i must have broken the game

Quote Originally Posted by Utherlightbringer View Post
    To all for responding, i think it was my CQ power, and im not even gonna get into how i consistently get top heals with warden... according to this thread i must have broken the game
    I can't get top heals with puri... why why dont my bubbles count as heals for top score screen shots!

MNM
    Prophet of Telara

You should be top heals as warden 100% of the time, doesn't mean any of it mattered though.

Ascendant

Aoe souls do whats called fluff heals. While they have a point if you have a few other ST healers, they are useless otherwise since you cant save a single person getting focused.

I.e while you heal 9 people who are at 95% life anyways and dont need it that 1 person dying wont be saved by you-the person who actually needs help.

Forum rule #1, never state what spec you use, rule #2 never show a screen shot of my crappy hotkey setup, rule #3, cease to care about CQ.......most times it is CQ decay, unless you at least look up the patch notes and it specifies otherwise.
    Elimination aka Gramps, formerly of MMAC, Squabs Squad, Mobile Death Squad,FoTM,Temporal Insurgence, Beep Beep Imma Jeep and Philanthropy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast