+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zimmyzz

Thread: fix the damn squirrel bug

Champion

Default fix the damn squirrel bug

This has been a problem for as long as doms have roamed telara. If it's that hard to fix, put the squirrel in the timeout box and don't have it hop around. It'll still be cute and funny, but won't cause stuck situations. Getting dropped into rocks when squirreled is something that should be a distant memory by now.

/stuck works once every 24 hours or something like that, so it's not a fix,

I was in whitefall earlier today. I had picked up an ememy stone and was trying to return it. On the way, I was using a rock as a regrouping point until i got squirreled on the rock and dropped in with the flag. Not sure what happens when I do a /stuck with the stone, but I'm guessing the flag would simply return to enemy base.

Shadowlander

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shui View Post
    Hahaha, nice pic. My turtle doesn't lift my little body high enough to be seen out of the tops of rocks, so my screenies just look like a rock.

Plane Walker

It's actually been decided to leave that in so that the new Pyro doesn't overshadow Dom too much.

And if you think that's bad, one of the 3.0 masteries actually ensures that squirrels sink into geometry like quicksand.

+ Reply to Thread