+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Pines
  • 1 Post By Kronos v
  • 2 Post By archcomponent

Thread: I made a Warrior

Default I made a Warrior

Okay so I maded a Warrior spec and he's level 33 or something and it's so dumb.

I basically randomly clicked stuff into a macro and went into a WF and I was killing heaps on things so I thought "okay it must just be a fluke" but I did it again and it keeped happening over and over. Like I didn't even know what I was clicking but things die over and over.

I usually play as a Mage spec and I die a lot a little bit because I'm not good but mostly because lol Mage but on the rare occasions I do kill stuff or even Warriors they message me nasty stuff. Which is so dumb. My point is why do Warriors act like they're good when it's super easy and takes very little skill to kill things and sometimes even gloat because they killed a mage standing there literally minding his/her own business?

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/vader-life-10.jpg

I feel bad for any Warrior who has to queue in a WF with pocket heals. That's just sad.

Default CQ loading is unacceptable to say the least.

Meanwhile I respawned in CQ and tried to port to EYE to get the loot and it's sitting there on the loading screen for no work of a lie TEN MINUTES and by the time it decided to load the loot was gone and I was dead anyways.

What are you trying to prove?
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitey View Post
    My point is why do Warriors act like they're good when it's super easy and takes very little skill to kill things
    That sounds like an overgeneralization.
    Yes, the warrior archetype usually has some sort anger/rage management mechanics attached, and 'immersing' into one might make you perceived a little more arrogant. Yet still, it much more depends on the player himself, than on his class.

Quote Originally Posted by Flair View Post
    What are you trying to prove?
    Okay so I maded a Warrior spec and he's level 33 or something and it's so dumb.

I basically randomly clicked stuff into a macro and went into a WF and I was killing heaps on things so I thought "okay it must just be a fluke" but I did it again and it keeped happening over and over. Like I didn't even know what I was clicking but things die over and over.

I usually play as a Mage spec and I die a lot a little bit because I'm not good but mostly because lol Mage but on the rare occasions I do kill stuff or even Warriors they message me nasty stuff. Which is so dumb. My point is why do Warriors act like they're good when it's super easy and takes very little skill to kill things and sometimes even gloat because they killed a mage standing there literally minding his/her own business?

http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/vader-life-10.jpg

I feel bad for any Warrior who has to queue in a WF with pocket heals. That's just sad.
    I think he is saying that Warriors are an OP faceroll class played by baddies with huge ego's that like to gloat when they kill mages that are AFK. His main is a mage and he dies alot cuz mages suck but when he kill a warrior they get all butthurt and send him hate tells.

TLDR version I think is; nerf Warriors, buff Mages
    Rikalus. Retired lvl 60 P76 Noob Mage. Bloodiron *Blue Team*
    Per Incendia Ego Perussi

Okay so I maded a Warrior spec and he's level 33 or something
    This is where I stopped reading. Good day, sir or ma'am.
    what is this I don't even

Meanwhile I respawned in CQ and tried to port to EYE to get the loot and it's sitting there on the loading screen for no work of a lie TEN MINUTES and by the time it decided to load the loot was gone and I was dead anyways.
    what in the world made you thing that trying to port into eye during the loot phase would be a good idea?

go outside, leave your phone and any other distractions behind. find a tree to sit under and have a good think about this particular action. it will likely take you about an hour to come to the same conclusions that most other players will reach in about half a second.

this is either a troll thread, or a facepalm thread.
    the first reply post in this thread - that has since been removed - was spot on in its evaluation of the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Plane Walker

Any chance the OP could turn this into a blog? I just can't get enough listening to the adventures of his level 33 warrior in PvP. Seems relevant.

+ Reply to Thread