+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: pvp guilds

Default pvp guilds

anyone have a list of them?

looking for an active guild that does 5 v 5 and cq for leveling purposes. want to bring my rogue there at least. prefer non seastone since it messes everything up and has a terrible economy.

HK and Prophecy are not an option

Mei

I pity you

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    I pity you
    haha i just hit 60 on my rogue and its a fun class, im just casual but i like playing with people more than solo que since 90% of this pop doesnt know how to play

You can join our soon to be renamed guild "godlike awfulness"

Seriously though I think Ominous is the only guild that is good/does 5v5's.

Scene is sort of junk, best to just have a good friends list and level up your own guild. Then you can choose who gets to side with you.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

There are three main guilds everyone worth something is in:

-No one plays Rift anymore
    -We only stalk the forums
    -We love WoW

Take your pick and don't look back.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Rift Chaser

Also these guilds are ok:

wildstar flopped and the fanboys ran away to WoW like they never sucked the wildstar D
    eso flopped but nobody cares

pvp guilds-jesusfacepalmandthusthelord.jpg

15chars

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Motoboat View Post
    Also these guilds are ok:

wildstar flopped and the fanboys ran away to WoW like they never sucked the wildstar D
    eso flopped but nobody cares
    every game but WoW flops/flopped

I'm not starting from scratch on a 10 year old game, I'll casually enjoy rift until something good comes out.

I know rift isn't the best and it drives me mad half the time but its my first mmo and I can't give her up without something better and new coming along. I tried eso and it was terrible. Wildstar looks terrible.

Might as well get the most out of the game even as a casual.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post

I know rift isn't the best and it drives me mad half the time but its my first mmo and I can't give her up without something better and new coming along. I tried eso and it was terrible. Wildstar looks terrible. .
    Wow sounds perfect for you!

It's not that bad starting over they have free 90 boosts. Or you can level to 90 which is very fast actually.

Plus the new expac is releasing soon so if you get to 90 and some decent gear before then you wont be behind at all.
    Last edited by Thedarkside; 08-09-2014 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    Wow sounds perfect for you!

It's not that bad starting over they have free 90 boosts. Or you can level to 90 which is very fast actually.

Plus the new expac is releasing soon so if you get to 90 and some decent gear before then you wont be behind at all.
    i honestly just dont want to learn another game from scratch when people have 10 year exp. i enjoy rift and now with my rogue. i have a lot more fun since it has so many different play styles unlike warrior. between my 3 toons i have enough fun on rift. ill see how 3.0 goes and if something new that puts me on a even playing field with other players ill try that out.

Shield of Telara

Dday, we DEFINITELY don't always agree on some subjects, in spite of that I think I know ya well enough that I think you'd fit in all right in godlike. We're wf heros more than cq heros though, so for leveling we may not be the best. We do, on the otherhand, have enough to premade or 6x duo at most times of the day, and are pretty low maintenance. If youd like to join let me know and ill shoot u an invite.

I'm not starting from scratch on a 10 year old game, I'll casually enjoy rift until something good comes out.

I know rift isn't the best and it drives me mad half the time but its my first mmo and I can't give her up without something better and new coming along. I tried eso and it was terrible. Wildstar looks terrible.

Might as well get the most out of the game even as a casual.
    Listen here nubcakes.

Don't be a *** and be scared to start from scatch.

Rift was my first mmo too and it was all I knew. I thought I was hot **** in Rift but then moved to wow and realized I suck. Which is fine because now I know what it's like to play an mmo that requires you to know when cc is up and keybind more than 4 buttons.

I get very nervous doing arenas and in turn I get too scared to actually perform well in them. But even so I get a rush from doing them.

That won't be the case with you so I already know you will have fun doing them. It's actually competitive pvp.

It's very easy to lvl and get full competitive gear as they enable you to catch up and there's no ****ty ranks.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

i honestly just dont want to learn another game from scratch when people have 10 year exp. i enjoy rift and now with my rogue. i have a lot more fun since it has so many different play styles unlike warrior. between my 3 toons i have enough fun on rift. ill see how 3.0 goes and if something new that puts me on a even playing field with other players ill try that out.
    Trust me man.

You have been playing this game as long as i have.

It's a lot better.

It's not to different from rift ether.

Just more abilities, better classes, and is a bit harder.

If you ever need help with the game. I will gladly get on skype and show you the ways of wow.

I have a 90 horde and alliance. So i can help you with whatever side you go.

My 90s are rogue and warlock but I know how all the other classes function.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast