+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Somebody Call 911 .. Warfronts On Fire !!

Default Somebody Call 911 .. Warfronts On Fire !!

Hey guys , im reporting live from the field of Warfronts where things went mad and everything on fire ...People with 29k hp Drop dead from 20/30% in 2sec , Pyros everywhere .....Reports shows the amount of mages in WFs increased to more than double , the new Pyro came like an atomic bomb to the PvP , and what appeared to be new viable dps for mages turned into a total disaster , Two Pyros are more than enogh to burn any good Healer to Ash .

Experts explains this Chaos to Trion`s lack of pvp testing to soul changes , as they were busy boosting pve side`s dps to kill some Dragon that recently pvers couldnt kill and the time is running out befor 3.0 hit , this is not the first time soul changes affect pvp like this when Tempest destroyed warfronts back then befor it get the nerf , this latest Pyro changes comes to prove what many pvpers were claiming about not getting any kind of attention from Devs and added another floor to the pvp problems .

Reporting from Khathan Ridge ... Burned Nightblade !
    I keel Em Too Fast !

Hard to PvP test on the PTS without enough people in warfronts or just in general
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

Pyro OP! Topping dps charts.

Shadowlander

Everything is fine with the mage now, no need to change anything

No more QQ threads. THANK THE LORD!

Stick around for those relatively new....balancing PvP is constant issue when it concerns Rift, and yes everyone and their brother will play what is OP, till its nerfed, then onto the next FoTM.

I, fortunately, have never played anything but warrior, thru the good and bad, kinda makes you learn your class better overall, than to take a cookie cutter spec with one primary soul and declare my greatness till a nerf.
    Elimination aka Gramps, formerly of MMAC, Squabs Squad, Mobile Death Squad,FoTM,Temporal Insurgence, Beep Beep Imma Jeep and Philanthropy

I think I'll just be playing more of 61 tempest lol. I just got critically hit by 9.735k (1250 overkill) fulminate... melee is way too annoying to play (on para). Also that was only just 1 attack... if you wanna go play warfronts now you gotta get in that rng lucky. More often now play ranged, go heal or play a tanky dps to be a meat shield for your team ... or join a pm. Defensive posture and way of the mountain and still these numbers.
    I am the meister of my body and soul.
    Euphoria is my virtue, and sense is my imagination.
    I have collapsed over a thousand times.
    Neither aware of restrain... nor known to be sane.
    I have no regrets, this is the only path.

Champion of Telara

L2P

L2Interrupt

They die super easily.

lol seriously, all the bads are defending pyro to the max. If you're defending the spec I bet you play a pyro. I had only wrote a bit of implicit complaints on the situation because despite being r90 and even having quite a few relic pieces of gear I was still hit that hard. This is seriously broken. This recent patch is a bad joke. Many melee specs need to be buffed to warlord standard for pvp if no changes are done to revert or nerf pyro. Though I guess people think playing op ranged spec makes them the best player ever even if they top leaderboards to prove it and say "l2p it's fine". This sort of damage could only be fine if pyro was made into a melee and ranged hybrid. If your saying getting hit 12k from full range in 1hit is fine in pvp you're deluded. If I was fresh 60 that hit would literally be 1shot.

spell two months ago you were playing champion

pyro is fine its actually really easy to kill, make them move for one. where pyro shines is if you let them free cast they blow you up which is how a turrent spec should play

dday don't be a prick go play eso and go make smart *** comments there.

Also I forgot to mention, what about if they are getting healed in the warfront? If you got half a brain and move before you get hit by a good dps and have good positioning. rangetooeasy dday your the biggest hypocrite, and it even shows on the name you used when you created your mage. Melee always have to risk it more in the frontlines and can get easily separated from healers. For instance, melee spec charges in a group of 10. CC'd rooted,stunned w/e oh **** my break for another min. Melee and ranged goes tab target boom seeya later.

Quote Originally Posted by SpellwarriorX View Post
    dday don't be a prick go play eso and go make smart *** comments there.
    There's to many people in this game who cry first instead of learning how to play

i mean pyro has been out for 3 days and people cry non stop like they do about every other soul in this game

you have paragon which will blow pyro out of the water, when you are face tanking and have no heals pyro will blow you out of the water

l2p and stop the complaining

Quote Originally Posted by SpellwarriorX View Post
    Also I forgot to mention, what about if they are getting healed in the warfront? If you got half a brain and move before you get hit by a good dps and have good positioning. rangetooeasy dday your the biggest hypocrite, and it even shows on the name you used when you created your mage. Melee always have to risk it more in the frontlines and can get easily separated from healers. For instance, melee spec charges in a group of 10. CC'd rooted,stunned w/e oh **** my break for another min. Melee and ranged goes tab target boom seeya later.
    range is easier than melee it also get murdered 1 v 1 and with heals melee wins 10/10 times

play a range spec in BG or BA and see how good you do

again it boils down to l2p issues

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    There's to many people in this game who cry first instead of learning how to play

i mean pyro has been out for 3 days and people cry non stop like they do about every other soul in this game

you have paragon which will blow pyro out of the water, when you are face tanking and have no heals pyro will blow you out of the water

l2p and stop the complaining
    Right which is why I agreed with you that charged pulse in the warrior section should be unerfed for tempest in pvp, because of the recent pyro changes. Then everyone can go pewpewpew dps like in conquest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast