+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Wow, Trion has pvp backwards

Oh look, its another osirian freakout thread about a completely normal thing.

This is the natural result of the "Everyone Gets a Trophy" generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Plane Touched

Sounds like a L2P issue.

My OP "slip away" skill on my OP rogue didn't keep me from dying vs 4 dps.

smh.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

Obviously slip away needs a buff.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    I did a wf earlier where I was on the end of the gun and I can pop slip away at half hp and die in almost full relic myrm because they all decided to tab target me when i started going ham. I am not sure why slip away doesn't interrupt the cast on the current target (CONSIDERING THEY CAN"T SEE IT).
    SA does not stop channeled attacks or stop skills in flight, its been this way a long time. You have to LoS them, get out of range or stun/interrupt. SA is not the get out of jail card people like to pretend it is. People are just used to spamming instant cast attacks and not using all the skills they have. Now that there are more channeled attacks worth using it will be more and more common but its not new.
    Last edited by Aarlis; 08-08-2014 at 06:41 AM.

Champion of Telara

I just want to make it clear that I do agree with OP. In addition to having complete invisibility and some of the best burst in the game, excellent CC, and survivability cooldowns, sins should have access to compelte 100% immunity to any danger when Slip Away is up because it would completely destroy their spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    I just want to make it clear that I do agree with OP. In addition to having complete invisibility and some of the best burst in the game, excellent CC, and survivability cooldowns, sins should have access to compelte 100% immunity to any danger when Slip Away is up because it would completely destroy their spec.
    I agree but SA should also add another feature where it resets all of our cooldown abilities and heal us for 10% of our hp each time hit up to 5 times.

Why do you guys pretend to understand what he says? Its ESL meets wannabEbonics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

They might just be upset, that they actually have to use slip away....now...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    why are you fighting around 4 pyros with no healer? imagine if 4 sins tabbed you would die to dots. this is probably why I dominate you across the board every wf I see you and I only have 2 relic
    you are so good I don't even know who you are....

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    They might just be upset, that they actually have to use slip away....now...
    because casting on something that isn't seen or clickable is completely ok...
    Guh there is so much talk and nothing to back it up. The pvp community is so easy to talk the talk and not realize something is wrong...I have yet to have someone beat a healer of my choice 1v1 and that offer is still on the table and this is truely an issue. If you think sins are OP why won't you play it and duel me...Ffs cmon. Why is it so hard for people to recognize proper rotations and use of mechanics given.

The logic of casting on someone that you can't see...amazing. You should get a nominee for most creative thinking.

Except you choose to ignore the part about the spell was cast BEFORE you tried to run like a *****~

Rift Disciple

The largest threat against sin is other sin, that's why many of the sins in wf running deep rs in order to stay alive. Even 2 freelancer geared sins can bleed one out of stealth semi full relic 61 sin to death easily.

Solo 61 pyro is still glass cannon, but in raid pyros are OP.

Thanks, Op.

Needed some sugar in my coffee yo tears so sweeeeeeeet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2