+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: [video] - Meduza - Pyro 2.8

Default [video] - Meduza - Pyro 2.8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVb8D2D6uKE

Inb4 poor IC use.. I know.. just wanted to share even though I have things to improve on.

Meduza@Deepwood - [YouTube]

if you want to be lazy about it just macro in IC with your spam macro(you should be at least macroing flame bolt and fireball since without burning purpose, which you will never have, flamebolt is more dps), and then have a seperate macro that is the exact same, but take out the IC and put fulminate at the top. if you get a cinder burst proc at the right time, this doesn't even lose you any damage, worst case is you will end up not having IC up for ~3-4 attacks after every fulminate, but if you feel you're missing more than that anyway this way should help.

Aw was hoping I'd be in this. You're almost never on when I am.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    if you want to be lazy about it just macro in IC with your spam macro(you should be at least macroing flame bolt and fireball since without burning purpose, which you will never have, flamebolt is more dps), and then have a seperate macro that is the exact same, but take out the IC and put fulminate at the top. if you get a cinder burst proc at the right time, this doesn't even lose you any damage, worst case is you will end up not having IC up for ~3-4 attacks after every fulminate, but if you feel you're missing more than that anyway this way should help.
    I disagree with Flame Bolt + Fireball macro'd, even if you're being lazy there are some serious disadvantages to that. Pyro has so few abilities now that at that point it's not even a matter of efficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    Aw was hoping I'd be in this. You're almost never on when I am.

I disagree with Flame Bolt + Fireball macro'd, even if you're being lazy there are some serious disadvantages to that. Pyro has so few abilities now that at that point it's not even a matter of efficiency.
    flame bolt is more dps than fireball excluding when you have heat wave on, the only reason not to macro them together unless you're pvping with a 51 archon on your team is if you want to save it for a mobility skill, which still isn't an option unless you get a wildfire proc.

you know you're bad if you're a generic rogue@seastone and wearing ravens bundle direct from store.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 08-07-2014 at 08:09 PM.

Prophet of Telara

that 1vs2 was close! You would die if that rogue wasnt so bad
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Entertaining as always

If you're a 21k rogue you better have your defensive cool downs ready
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

I like the slowmowtions when nothing exciting is happening, it messes with my head like im missing something.
    You can clearly see how pyro was destroyed for pvp, becoming unplayable and stripped of all his mobility/utility after the rework, just revert.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    Macroing IC is bad. Even with [notactive] it overwrites itself. At 100 charge it will go off twice before you even get an ability off.

I don't like macroing flame bolt with fireball..
    - Never had an issue with not having burning purpose up. (we cast way more instants than fireballs, if you consume 5 stacks of non HW fireballs in a row... uninstall)
    - During heatwave, you don't want to be using flamebolt procs over fireballs.

I hear a lot of complaints about mobility loss in PvP especially double flicker..

I thought the same at first.. but after playing for a while... We have so much extra charge now, ride with the wind can be used much more freely, I actually think mobility is way better than before

With charge regeneration out of combat... We can run around with ride the wind almost all the time. I've been getting to enemy flags in karthan domination in time to interrupt, kill, and cap

Thanks trion! Finally my mage has mobility that competes with other classes

Quote Originally Posted by Nasacrim View Post
    I like the slowmowtions when nothing exciting is happening, it messes with my head like im missing something..
    you are , look at the numbers

My rogue hits 60 tonight I'll be keeping my eye out for you..

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    My rogue hits 60 tonight I'll be keeping my eye out for you from stealth..
    ftfy. .

Saw you in karthan ridge last night , blew all my cooldowns in mid the saw someone grabbed a point on the side and it was you , got stunned blew up half my life still stunned , I wasn't thinking ah crap I'm gonna die , I was like damn it I'm gonna be in a video dying lol , I survived . But yeah pyro hits harder now . Good video as always

Plane Touched

Default !

Came for the pyro, left with the chillstep(?)

Great video as always.

--Pomp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast