+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Osirian
  • 1 Post By Faithful86

Thread: Lets plan a world pvp event

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default Lets plan a world pvp event

    So like, I have played since beta and quit shortly after launch with the issues they were having. So I missed the rift open world pvp and its sad to open a pvp rift and nobody comes. Can like we all grow some carebear balls and plan one out? I need to dance on somebody's corpse.

    Date and Time lets roll
    Last edited by Osirian; 08-07-2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: I am an idiot and misspelled

  2. #2
    Ascendant ilex011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    Once in a while I'll toss one open in Shimmer. Once in a while, people actually show up.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

  3. #3
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    Once in a while I'll toss one open in Shimmer. Once in a while, people actually show up.
    let me know next time it happens, I will be on you like white on rice in a paper snow storm. until then, nice cat. lol.
    Anyone else for world pvp planning? And I was flagged for saying carebear balls...cool
    Last edited by Osirian; 08-07-2014 at 10:22 AM.

  4. #4
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    436

    Default

    No thx, I don't play rogue
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

  5. #5
    Champion DrkC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osirian View Post
    So like, I have played since beta and quit shortly after launch with the issues they were having. So I missed the rift open world pvp and its sad to open a pvp rift and nobody comes. Can like we all grow some carebear balls and plan one out? I need to dance on somebody's corpse.

    Date and Time lets roll
    I loved pvp rifts, so many small encounters and constant WPVP was fun for everybody I thought. I'm always down for some Wpvp especially now I have my sigil mostly complete.
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    No thx, I don't play rogue
    Assuming you don't play any of the other classes that can easily take down rogues if played properly right? lol

  7. #7
    Rift Chaser Faithful86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    I support this idea. I was lucky enough to, what seems like ages ago, do some pvp rifts that had genuine action. Defiants coming out to slaughter us or be slaughtered. Was good fun, shame it didn't last. Even with the daily PvP quests in open world, you're lucky if you spot 1 opposing faction member to kill, or who will kill you.
    Duh.

  8. #8
    Rift Chaser Osirian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United States , N.C.
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faithful86 View Post
    I support this idea. I was lucky enough to, what seems like ages ago, do some pvp rifts that had genuine action. Defiants coming out to slaughter us or be slaughtered. Was good fun, shame it didn't last. Even with the daily PvP quests in open world, you're lucky if you spot 1 opposing faction member to kill, or who will kill you.
    IKR i stopped caring about the cq mark dailies.

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    My favorite zones for open world pvp are steppes of infinity and stillmoor. Such a quality gaming experience.

  10. #10
    Champion DrkC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    My favorite zones for open world pvp are steppes of infinity and stillmoor. Such a quality gaming experience.
    I have some fond memories of IPP pvp rifts, good times.
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts