+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: The new Pyro

Default The new Pyro

Just wandering whether or not you guys at Trion really test anything for PvP before you actually put it on live and whether or not you're going to deal with this quickly or leave it as it is for months like you do with most broken specs? because this is ridiculous.

P.S. Physicians need looking at too.
    Last edited by toodles; 08-07-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toodles View Post
    Just wandering whether or not you guys at Trion really test anything for PvP before you actually put it on live and whether or not you're going to deal with this quickly or leave it as it is for months like you do with most broken specs? because this is ridiculous.

What exactly is your concern with the new pyro? I think they tested it for quite some time, that's the purpose of the PTS server.

Also, is Pyro's Fury working for other pyros?
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by DrkC View Post
    I think they tested it for quite some time, that's the purpose of the PTS server.
    Have you ever been on these 'test runs', if you can call 'em that? You don't sound like you have.

Let mages have fun for once. SC is a great aoe spec. Pyro will get even more sniped KBs. Dom still has great cc and aoe. There are a bunch of decent mage hybrids running around. This will shut up those crying about chloro healing weaknesses.

Have you ever been on these 'test runs', if you can call 'em that? You don't sound like you have.
    You didn't answer my question, nor does it matter if I have or not. The point is there is a test server for folks to try out the "new" builds prior to release. Players test this stuff out, give feedback to the devs, and then they implement. So to your intial question, yes they test it.

I still don't know what your issue is with it.
    Last edited by DrkC; 08-07-2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: grammar

Plane Walker

Sounds like a l2p issue, it is a glass cannon spec and its burst can be interrupted.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

You didn't answer my question, nor does it matter if I have or not. The point is there is a test server for folks to try out the "new" builds prior to release. Players test this stuff out, give feedback to the devs, and then they implement. So to your intial question, yes they test it.

correct answer is they might listen but they'll sit on it until live testing to see if you were just crazy or not.

Plane Touched

lol they don't listen to player feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    correct answer is they might listen but they'll sit on it until live testing to see if you were just crazy or not.
    LOL, I'd still like to know what OP's issue is.

Hey look what's not constructive?

Your post!

Maybe suggesting a few changes or listing why you think it's OP would be helpful.
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

LOL, I'd still like to know what OP's issue is.
    I assume a lot of hp disappeared very quickly from a shielded range class standing in a bloob of healers.

Your missing the point.......these so called test runs are anything but. It's just a bunch of people, bunny hopping, messing around and checking out new builds (devs included)....It's a complete and utter farce. Most peeps that run 'em and by most I mean the one or two odd jobs that actually show up, aren't there for balance but are there looking for buffs to their own class and nerfs to others....it's all very impartial, weird and kinda cookoo.
    Last edited by toodles; 08-07-2014 at 07:16 AM.

PvP live, we are the beta testers. It's hard to get enough pvp testers in a warfront.

Your missing the point.......these so called test runs are anything but. It's just a bunch of people, bunny hopping, messing around and checking out new builds (devs included)....It's a complete and utter farce. Most peeps that run 'em and by most I mean the one or two odd jobs that actually show up, aren't there for balance but are there looking for buffs to their own class and nerfs to others....it's all very impartial, weird and kinda cookoo.
    Maybe I am missing the point, because in your original post you asked two questions. One is do they test these, and the answer is yes. Maybe not to your liking, but they do. The other comment you made about it being broken, you are saying it's OP? I haven't heard many folks make this claim, and if some things hit a little hard at first, I'm sure they'll adjust it eventually when enough people ***** about it.

It has plenty of counters though, heard several warriors and rogues say they are easier to kill.

In general, I give you a 1/10 for you QQ, not constructive and you just sound like a big ole baby.
    Last edited by DrkC; 08-07-2014 at 07:23 AM.

Spit it out, you've been asked to clarify a few times now.

WHAT EXACTLY is your issue?

You've spent the past few posts complaining that Trion doesn't listen to player feedback yet you complain without giving... FEEDBACK!

/facepalm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast