+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron status affect contents of DSC?

Rift Disciple

Default Patron status affect contents of DSC?

I know Trion recently "supercharged" how being a patron affects the contents of chests. But anyone know if this affects the contents of Depleted Supply Crates? And if yes, anyone know how?

Supercharged = http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...-supercharged/

Thanks,
    T
    Last edited by tdain; 08-05-2014 at 05:29 AM. Reason: added supercharged link

It states exactly.

Marvelous Luck: Get rewarded with an increased chance for Marvelous loot from Supply Crates!
    Which is the Rokkix mount. I'm not sure if you can get RICs/DICs in Depleted but those would count too.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tdain View Post
    I hadn't seen this advertisement previously, but the chance to be dismounted decreasing by 5% could be nice! Nothing worse than trying to get somewhere and somebody unable to kill a fly knocks me off my turtle and throws pebbles at me the rest of the way.

I wonder what the chance to be dismounted is normally.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by tdain View Post
    I know Trion recently "supercharged" how being a patron affects the contents of chests. But anyone know if this affects the contents of Depleted Supply Crates? And if yes, anyone know how?

Supercharged = http://community.riftgame.com/en/201...-supercharged/

Thanks,
    T
    Daglar posted about it sometime ago, but Patron status does not affect the depleted supply boxes.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    Daglar posted about it sometime ago, but Patron status does not affect the depleted supply boxes.
    Lol, ya, but then Ocho said anything that says "you have gained a marvelous item", should be affected by the update. Which one of the items from the PvP boxes are. Certainly you saw what I meant by mixed signals. However, it would not bother me. I have looted a mount since the new patron. But it is hard to figure out if an extra 5% chance is working for a rare item in the first place. It's almost impossible to tell if it was any more than a fluke.

However, under that logic Ocho put out, that would mean Patrons have a better chance at getting the RIC from cq boxes If those are both the cases, I take it all gladly. Unless I find some awesome shoulders (even got a cape that if upgraded will rock house on the relic NF cape) or some steroid feet pieces, the best thing from the boxes for me now are the things you need 550 of to get a DIC. I get most my relic stuff through those these days. I like the consumables, but it's nothing I need. Must be a sign the new xpac is coming, because even with RNG being a complete factor in end game gearing up, have almost completed it. That never lasts long.
    Last edited by Violacea; 08-05-2014 at 10:06 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmyzz View Post
    I hadn't seen this advertisement previously, but the chance to be dismounted decreasing by 5% could be nice! Nothing worse than trying to get somewhere and somebody unable to kill a fly knocks me off my turtle and throws pebbles at me the rest of the way.

I wonder what the chance to be dismounted is normally.
    It's rediculous I can ride through waves of mobs that would knock me off in one or two hits now with ease

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    It's rediculous I can ride through waves of mobs that would knock me off in one or two hits now with ease
    So the chance to be knocked off without patron is 6% and chance with patron is 1%? ;)

It's crazy how many times I can be hit without being dismounted. I feel cheated, when I'm actually knocked off.

+ Reply to Thread