+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Rogue healing!

Plane Touched

Default Rogue healing!

Ok I'm usually one to not complain about classes in pvp because I can do pretty well with any class so the game seemed balanced until I started to run into these rogues that get top damage and top healing. Takes a good 4 people to bring them down at times and it's not fast. I'm still only in the 20 brackets and 30 brackets just wondering how this plays out at the end game because it's way op. Having my friend make a rogue healer just to equal it out and make the whole pvp boring for both sides with nobody dieing.

Plane Touched

Default one more thing

To put it into perspective at level 30 I did 160k damage. 70k damage over the closest dps on either side and had ZERO KILLS!

Quote Originally Posted by shylope View Post
    Ok I'm usually one to not complain about classes in pvp because I can do pretty well with any class so the game seemed balanced until I started to run into these rogues that get top damage and top healing. Takes a good 4 people to bring them down at times and it's not fast. I'm still only in the 20 brackets and 30 brackets just wondering how this plays out at the end game because it's way op. Having my friend make a rogue healer just to equal it out and make the whole pvp boring for both sides with nobody dieing.
    Much worse at higher levels. The fixes didn't fix rogue healing at all.
    Nemrud@Zaviel Imperium
    The dwarf your momma warned you about.

Ascendant

The rogue healer is still the hardest healer to take down end game.

You will get more tools to take it down, but everything you get works better on any other healer. Sent will be the next hardest to kill but it is completely susceptible to purges (faith rewarded) and mana starving which quite a few souls can do to include regular dps hitying hard making it starve itself. More time casts as well. Defiler id say is 3 rd hardest but will have to monster and then its done. Puri fourth-it has to time cast a lot.

The physician of equal skill and gear will still beat any other healer in output as well. ST that is. Not sure with the recent hybrid nerfs if physician is still doing 3xs as much healing as the next best soul. 3xs i did say.

Its currently a pay soul and while the mass majority of players dont have it, its still usually top of the scoreboards.

I also hear bard is OP at lower levels so you might be talking bard as in dps output.

Don't worry. Phys going to get nerfed more and we'll go back to having no healers in WFs and then all the clerics will be giving you the side-eye when you complain that they're in dps specs.

2-3 good stuns or debilitates will take down a physician, especially if their cd are blown and/or break free is down.

Rift Disciple

2-3 stuns, CDs & break free down.

Wonder why people never use such an easy solution!
    Just tell us who would not die to this?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Koruen View Post
    2-3 stuns, CDs & break free down.

Wonder why people never use such an easy solution!
    Just tell us who would not die to this?
    According to the forums, physicians. Not saying it's true, but according to the forums physicians are god-mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    The rogue healer is still the hardest healer to take down end game.

You will get more tools to take it down, but everything you get works better on any other healer. Sent will be the next hardest to kill but it is completely susceptible to purges (faith rewarded) and mana starving which quite a few souls can do to include regular dps hitying hard making it starve itself. More time casts as well. Defiler id say is 3 rd hardest but will have to monster and then its done. Puri fourth-it has to time cast a lot.

The physician of equal skill and gear will still beat any other healer in output as well. ST that is. Not sure with the recent hybrid nerfs if physician is still doing 3xs as much healing as the next best soul. 3xs i did say.

Its currently a pay soul and while the mass majority of players dont have it, its still usually top of the scoreboards.

I also hear bard is OP at lower levels so you might be talking bard as in dps output.
    What? 61 Physicians are easier to kill at level 60 than a 61 Sent or 61 Defiler. Unless there is cross healing involved, then all three are almost impossible to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Taledra View Post
    According to the forums, physicians. Not saying it's true, but according to the forums physicians are god-mode.
    I've been playing physical more the last week or two since no one seems to want to heal. If my break free is down and there are no cross heals, I'm not going to survive with 2 good dps on me while I'm stunned or debilitated.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    I've been playing physical more the last week or two since no one seems to want to heal. If my break free is down and there are no cross heals, I'm not going to survive with 2 good dps on me while I'm stunned or debilitated.
    I found this to be true on mine too, assuming the dps is aware of when to pressure and when to cc. If they try to straight burn, chances are good I can heal through it. CC hits physician as much as any other healer, not sure why people people think otherwise.

I found this to be true on mine too, assuming the dps is aware of when to pressure and when to cc. If they try to straight burn, chances are good I can heal through it. CC hits physician as much as any other healer, not sure why people people think otherwise.
    Probably because of cross heals. They don't see the other healer off to the side healing the physician.

I'll typically give chloros first priority in heals since they lack the tools to keep them alive. It is funny watching bad dps whack away while I'm off to the side. It'll sometimes take 30-40 seconds before they realize the chloro won't die and switch targets.

If there's no dom on the other side, most warfronts aren't too difficult to top the healing charts.

Prophet of Telara

Bad players dont think, they can only whine.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Quote Originally Posted by asianguywithacamera View Post
    2-3 good stuns or debilitates will take down a physician, especially if their cd are blown and/or break free is down.
    I like how this advice has been offered many times on the forum and I (and others) have offered to let players practice on me in TB to effectively kill phys... imagine that! A phys who wants you to know how to kill a phys! ...but nope it's much easier to post on the forum about it and beg for nerfs.

*note* I'm talking about lvl 60 pvp, from what I understand sub-60 is completely broken in terms of pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by shylope View Post
    Seen a physician in CQ, health bar never moved and never dropped below 75 energy. Broke down and started playing physician and didn`t lose another CQ the rest of the day.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast