+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: people these days

Default people these days

beat a que of 3 cleric healers from HK, they proceed to spam tells after the match because they are upset that they lost. what is up with that guild?

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    beat a que of 3 cleric healers from HK, they proceed to spam tells after the match because they are upset that they lost. what is up with that guild?
    Please do not talk smack about hk....Only the best pvpr's are in hk. Are you jealous they would not accept you in the guild?

They're a We'll-Take-Anyone Zerg Guild: PvP Edition. What else do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    I joined a white fall with like 2 mins left went to enemy base and killed flag carrier and got jumped by discreet in his sin/rs duel spec in the process. after I killed the flag carrier I got him to about 2k before dying. came back and game ended and did /say you are the worst rogue ever. apparently he raged about me prophecy chat for the next hour. rather than send me a tell though he was telling other people to send me tells? even though he didn't have me on ignore

According to what you're all saying, this thread should be here, thats where CQ and its heroes belong.

I am in HK and I die a lot, I don't usually message people but if I /say its usually to egg people on to stay around for more pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    According to what you're all saying, this thread should be here, thats where CQ and its heroes belong.
    You aint never lied.

this one warrior was bad mouthing others all day every single que I got with him he was *****ing about everyone's dps.

He had a freelancer mage essence in his core.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

Champion of Telara

Frankly I'm amazed this hasn't become a 15 page thread yet, filled with HK defenders and their numerous sock accounts, each belittling and abusing the original post while finding 32 different ways to say the same thing.
    There's always tomorrow, I suppose.
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

It's pretty simple actually if you have 200+ people in one guild you're gonna have more obnoxious people vs a guild with 50 . Always love these a couple people from hk trolled me so everyone is a troll , I never send tells to anyone but I'll talk smack in game though to rub someone the wrong way . I've had rage tells from time to time but I don't assume everyone from that guild is that way

Default <3

Quote Originally Posted by dongaconda View Post
    It's pretty simple actually if you have 200+ people in one guild you're gonna have more obnoxious people vs a guild with 50 . Always love these a couple people from hk trolled me so everyone is a troll , I never send tells to anyone but I'll talk smack in game though to rub someone the wrong way . I've had rage tells from time to time but I don't assume everyone from that guild is that way
    True that not all hk players are bad but,its not good to be bad in the guild

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TaoOfRogue View Post
    Frankly I'm amazed this hasn't become a 15 page thread yet, filled with HK defenders and their numerous sock accounts, each belittling and abusing the original post while finding 32 different ways to say the same thing.
    There's always tomorrow, I suppose.
    Do you work for Baskins Robbins? Your post made me crave ice cream.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    I joined a white fall with like 2 mins left went to enemy base and killed flag carrier and got jumped by discreet in his sin/rs duel spec in the process. after I killed the flag carrier I got him to about 2k before dying. came back and game ended and did /say you are the worst rogue ever. apparently he raged about me prophecy chat for the next hour. rather than send me a tell though he was telling other people to send me tells? even though he didn't have me on ignore
    Waaaaaait. Discreet played a sin/rs duel spec? Noooo. SS or lies!!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pocketzoar View Post
    this one warrior was bad mouthing others all day every single que I got with him he was *****ing about everyone's dps.

He had a freelancer mage essence in his core.
    He got confused playing tempest thinking it was a mage caster in plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    He got confused playing tempest thinking it was a mage caster in plate.
    I wonder how many hello kitty warriors tabbed back in the game to check essences after reading that.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast