+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: @PvP Community

Default @PvP Community

I'm going to come right out and say it.

We, as a community, are quite terrible to each other. Wether it be warfronts, conquest, wpvp, or just flat out drama, it isn't good for us. Yes, it is pvp, poop talking is part of the game, but I feel like we have gone to far to be considered "healthy pvping", anymore.

We are all 1 community, a community that isn't taken seriously by anyone in this game. We are considered a joke, a waste, and "nothing more then a bunch of trolls". I understand, we all have our differences, and we all don't get along, but we should be helping each other as a community, not belittling each other's ideas.

I am just as guilty of trolling and insulting members of the community. I've gone overboard many times, and I've said things at people that should never be mentioned in a game. I'm sorry. I'm sorry to ecru, Theo, moraii, pomp, seastone, kronos, techfall, mageerza, prophecy, meduza, dakotta, the 5v5ers, landslyde, beli, dday, and everyone else I've insulted based on their real life or something they couldn't control.

Knowing these forums, the next posts will be "lol what a carebear" or some sort of trolling comments, but I really think we need to do something. While we push each other down, trion ignores us, and just shakes their heads at how we act.

Many of you won't take this post seriously, and that's fine, but we are falling apart fast now. We are smaller then ever and unless we try to help each other out and try to encourage those in the community that are truly trying to do something positive for us, we may have no community left.

Show a little love and maybe trion will show a little back <3

Sincerely,
    Hoping not to get trolled to hard for this, Rgi
    Last edited by Ocho; 08-04-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

i started doing p90x3 again, my abs are swole

And this is why Trion should split NA/EU forums... that sig, you are 15 years old arent you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hacknwack View Post
    And this is why Trion should split NA/EU forums... that sig, you are 15 years old arent you?
    but then who will all the EU bads cry to about the russian mafia cq premade. i dont think an eu 5s team has ever beat a US team either, you should want to be on our forum to try and get better. you do seem to write in american pretty well, so that's a good start.
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 08-02-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    but then who will all the EU bads cry to about the russian mafia cq premade. i dont think an eu 5s team has ever beat a US team either, you should want to be on our forum to try and get better. you do seem to write in american pretty well, so that's a good start.
    Was referring to the OP but seems you fit that category too...

Quote Originally Posted by Hacknwack View Post
    Was referring to the OP but seems you fit that category too...
    Well he changed his sig now. I must admit he missed the mark when the last thing you read from a post condemning trolling, poop talking and player baiting is a troll signature.

Ascendant

You know...when someone says
    "Hey guys, I think we shouldn't be as toxic"

The next post shouldn't be

"Well its your fault its toxic."

Cause, you know, that just prove his point and doesn't really alleviate the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    please just stop posting your misinformation here
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickede
    how often you "snipe heals" is also important

This game is at fault for making you bads think your good from playing fotm classes. Scrub warriors running around the wf 1 timestaming people with no need for heals. Scrub sins getting buffed every patch so they can dot SA and trolol u to death. Scrub phys face tanking group with "try harder" macro spamming.

You're all a bunch of scrubs at least have the balls to admit it.

Nice post RG, keep up the good fight.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Rift is a game where we destroy laser turrets with swords, ride giant squirrels while wearing schoolgirl outfits and where the greatest threat to the world are a bunch of time machine dragons and bug people.

Taking this game too seriously will only make you angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Rift is a game where we destroy laser turrets with swords, ride giant squirrels while wearing schoolgirl outfits and where the greatest threat to the world are a bunch of time machine dragons and bug people.

You missed Hobbits digging their holes in so called Dimensions.
    Last edited by Morwath; 08-03-2014 at 04:07 AM.

I like everybody, even my haters. I might troll a lo,t but those who pay attention know that I usually make jokes at my own expense - because I like to make people laugh. There's absolutely no reason to be cruel to one another, and this game isn't something to log in and feel bitter about. I log into rift when I want to relax and enjoy my geek-time.

Feel free to chat with me or hit me up for PMs (CQ or WF).

appendy@deepwood - sexiest mediocre rogue NA

/farts

You can like or hate Rg all you want, truth is this community has, with a few exceptions, been a toxic cesspool for a very long time. I would love to blame it on the f2p bunch, but **** hit the fan long before then. When you start thinking you're cool in a video game, or loose the common decency you would treat someone in real life with, it's time to sit down and reevaluate your priorities.
    Marrow of Seastone (Cleric-Main)
    Kelebra of Seastone (Mage-Alt)
    Remorse of Seastone (Warrior-Alt)
    Nine of Seastone (Rogue-Alt)

I've yet to see ANY PvP "community" that wasn't a toxic cesspool. It comes with the genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post

/pets my pretty squirrel while I laugh and dream one day she will fly!
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast