+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: @PvP Community

Words are just words, but actions are the truth. What you(generally everyone) say only holds water when your actions are genuine, genuine(anyone) and consistent with what you're saying.

There are many frequent players that see each other all the time, and the well known players do too, but you can always see the division. Always talking about each other, making up lies.. I mean I expect this from "gamers". I know because I've been lied on by some of you, and/or name trashed and I give nothing but respect.

And its funny, most players get "curved"(sneak dissing, and/or hurting someones feelings) when its time to start forming for CQ.. Its sad(egos). You guys lie and diss each other all the time, so I don't know if or when yall are ever trolling or joking, and even now.

Lmao!.. You guys are gamers, I really dont see anything changing Lol.. Like Im going to Log on right now and its just gonna be the same sh** but different Day..

Dont just speak "change", make it, and others will follow, thats what I teach My peers who lack change, and the younger ones I encounter, and what you do to others shows your true character and who you really are, "role playing" or not, There is a limit.. A Line.

...Hope to see most in the next WF
    Escadora@RIFT Community
    An alluring and elegant Rogue...
    Very Important Figure
    -Slowing down Time and defeating the problem-

Champion of Telara

I don't generally think of any of you as actual human beings and wish I could lightning bolt you over IP.

Please stop making new characters, it makes my ignore list hard to maintain.

I'm with RGi. Spread the <3 and let's have some fun! (Just not THAT much). ;)

To be fair, the majority of PvP players in this game never say anything. In a warfront there's 15-20 players per side it's usually the same few players doing any trash talking. In CQ there's hundreds of players sometimes and still the same consistent names match after match making all the noise.

All I do is PvP and I'm on pretty good terms with most of the other players I PvP against, even some of the most vile trolls on the forums. From what I've seen there's the masses of PvP players, the minority of vocal PvP players, then the tiny group of antagonistic vocal PvP players, and within that the few who are truly anti-social and just can't get along with people.
    Last edited by LeCreaux; 08-03-2014 at 06:02 AM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Rift is a game where we destroy laser turrets with swords, ride giant squirrels while wearing schoolgirl outfits and where the greatest threat to the world are a bunch of time machine dragons and bug people.

Taking this game too seriously will only make you angry.
    Sig updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    Sig updated.
    haha awe <3

If PvP was going anywhere in this game or consistently enjoyable, this atrocious community would be worth putting up with.

But I hear nothing in regards to the future of PvP from Trion and I am not referring to extremely vague assurances or the removal of CQ power. We do not need new warfronts, we need content. PvP Zones, Arena or Rated Warfronts with Rewards. But it wont happen, while the raiders get a much greater amount of content and attention.

And after experiencing what they done to PvP in this game, I do not trust them for Archage. Thank the invisible man in the sky that Smite has everything that this game does not.

But in the meantime, feel free to lap up OP's pretty words and then go right back to the good ol' name and shame.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Rift is a game where we destroy laser turrets with swords, ride giant squirrels while wearing schoolgirl outfits and where the greatest threat to the world are a bunch of time machine dragons and bug people.

Taking this game too seriously will only make you angry.
    Thats real life. I play Rift to escape the overlord bugs and their guardian schoolgirls riding ferocious squirrels.

...i have to go...

.....they are tracking my IP address.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    To be fair, the majority of PvP players in this game never say anything. In a warfront there's 15-20 players per side it's usually the same few players doing any trash talking. In CQ there's hundreds of players sometimes and still the same consistent names match after match making all the noise.

All I do is PvP and I'm on pretty good terms with most of the other players I PvP against, even some of the most vile trolls on the forums. From what I've seen there's the masses of PvP players, the minority of vocal PvP players, then the tiny group of antagonistic vocal PvP players, and within that the few who are truly anti-social and just can't get along with people.
    I will continue to be said player for i am the voice of that pissed off warlock with 11k damage total complaining about bads and receiving no healing. I am the voice of rage.

....they found me. I have to run.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    /pets my pretty squirrel while I laugh and dream one day she will fly!
    She will fly some day Rheven; she will.

After i kick her off the roof.

I like the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post

Show a little love and maybe trion will show a little back <3

Sincerely,
    Hoping not to get trolled to hard for this, Rgi
    Agreed on everything you said But this part !!!
    I keel Em Too Fast !

Plane Touched Brakkish Hammerfist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I'm going to come right out and say it.

We, as a community, are quite terrible to each other. Wether it be warfronts, conquest, wpvp, or just flat out drama, it isn't good for us. Yes, it is pvp, sh*t talking is part of the game, but I feel like we have gone to far to be considered "healthy pvping", anymore.
    Tell me you aren't really serious.
    One of the few things that makes PVP exciting is all the trash talking and insults.
    If I'm in a warfront and someone doesn't throw some insults my way, I'm offended.

Plane Touched Brakkish Hammerfist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    In CQ there's hundreds of players sometimes and still the same consistent names match after match making all the noise.
    Guilty! I troll everyone equally.
    One reason I remain unguilded and solo queue - more to choose from.

Shadowlander

I don't mind the insults, trash talking, etc. In fact, I don't even read them 99% of the time. Why? I'm too busy KILLING or HEALING. Sure, I get hate tells. Especially as a Dom. Truth is you're all just a bunch of pixels that go away when I close the game.

There are plenty of us in the game who don't spend our time being ******s to others. The VERY small minority of people who choose to behave poorly and say stupid crap to people should just be a warning of who NOT to choose to game with.

Gankt, you never send me insults... I get hugs and winks, and all the good stuff!

~Alystria~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast