+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are PvE trinkets still superior in warfronts?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    There will be PvPers who spend whatever time/money it takes to get them whatever advantage they can.
    A PvPer who already holds a spot in a top raiding guild and has earned the right to all the drops required to built the trinket.

That's about it. There will be only a handful of transcendent trinkets made before 3.0.
    Last edited by Ahov; 08-02-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    A PvPer who already holds a spot in a top raiding guild and has earned the right to all the drops required to built the trinket.

That's about it. There will be only a handful of transcendent trinkets made before 3.0.
    ahh i disagree, though very hard and unlikely to get it has no spot in pvp IMO. leave pve stuff in pve regardless of how hard it is to get
    Last edited by Livefreeordie; 08-02-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    I don't believe you realize how hard it is to get a red trinket.
    I do im 6/8 in T3 and there's already few people with 3 scrolls just missing the Maelforge which is on progresion. We should see first T3 trinket within 1-2 months max.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

absorb trinkets and the cold heart trinkets are the only good pve trinkets for pvp, the rest are worse than the vendor trinket due to the stat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    The funny part is, the vendor ones were around forever....and they finally introduce all these new ones to pvp'ers with boxes and they are all sub-par. The shattered winds one sucks for a DPS role. Have it and tried it, not worth it at all. I even saw the shield trinket in action, it's a joke. My sin utterly shred through it so fast. Not worth wearing that much really unless you are a healer.
    Wait WHAT !!!

How exactly is this valor reduction works anyway ? :s

are you saying that my Shattered Winds Trinket which came with AP stat is bad ?!!

but but ..... why !!!
    Last edited by Zetsuu; 08-02-2014 at 09:44 PM.
    I keel Em Too Fast !

Quote Originally Posted by Otts View Post
    I do im 6/8 in T3 and there's already few people with 3 scrolls just missing the Maelforge which is on progresion. We should see first T3 trinket within 1-2 months max.
    The peop;e im my guild who have the scrolss don't even pvp. It's rare as hell that this will be seen in PV because as it is right now... those of us that pvp the most AND are working in Meelforge are alaready raeare.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    absorb trinkets and the cold heart trinkets are the only good pve trinkets for pvp, the rest are worse than the vendor trinket due to the stat loss.
    hand of true ascension is also bis for pvp
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2