+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RainDogs
  • 1 Post By Caeus
  • 1 Post By Appendy

Thread: PM's queuing with questionable group makeup

  1. #1
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default PM's queuing with questionable group makeup

    Anyone notice particular guilds queuing with no healers or tank heavy or just low geared? Do the community a favor and stop grouping together while doing wf's. The PM on the opposing team is going to make the pugs suffer for your bad play.

    I notice the same guilds doing this habitually.

    video below of one of these pms

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Last edited by RainDogs; 07-31-2014 at 01:05 PM.

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    I notice some guilds queing with only doms and healers.

  3. #3
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    The hell is going on? This is like the tenth PM thread today.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    I notice some guilds queing with only doms and healers.
    objective sitting pve'rs

  5. #5
    Ascendant Appendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConclusionTheFirst View Post
    The hell is going on? This is like the tenth PM thread today.
    nerf physician threads finally got stale. pm thread fotw.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    nerf physician threads finally got stale. pm thread fotw.
    all those threads are about pm's being sooo good...this one is about pm's being terrible.

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConclusionTheFirst View Post
    The hell is going on? This is like the tenth PM thread today.
    According to the small minority that PMs benefit greatly and the Mods and Devs on this board the way it works is just okiedokie.

  8. #8
    Shadowlander trademarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    25

    Default Doh !!!

    I has been RICK ROLLED !!!


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Last edited by trademarc; 07-31-2014 at 02:07 PM.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trademarc View Post
    hahahah I'm glad I caught one person with it! Bringing back the nostalgia!

  10. #10
    Ascendant Appendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,626

    Default

    questionable makeup
    PM's queuing with questionable group makeup-4c62019e138cd777da428a229d00f1b5.jpg
    rouge OP

  11. #11
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Did a group once with 2 bards, a dom and a sent, we won, and not one of our DPS was top 4.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  12. #12
    Rift Master ConclusionTheFirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Did a group once with 2 bards, a dom and a sent, we won, and not one of our DPS was top 4.
    That's nothing; my team won with 8 wardens, a sab, and a reaver.

  13. #13
    Telaran Kvoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Anyone notice particular guilds queuing with no healers or tank heavy or just low geared? Do the community a favor and stop grouping together while doing wf's. The PM on the opposing team is going to make the pugs suffer for your bad play.

    I notice the same guilds doing this habitually.

    video below of one of these pms

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Yes! I solo Wf's a lot.. I enjoy getting wins with pugs who aren't used to a good healer... I end up on PM's without a healer. And they can't pull their own weight.
    Kvoo AKA Lilkvo
    Buff Defilers now!!!
    I prevented your Kill with my Heal!
    --Godlike Awesomeness-- :: Deepwood (US)

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts