+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Premade and solo players <3

Default Premade and solo players <3

In many war fronts. I love to play against many good players and like to see what the outcome maybe. It may be good or bad but, it gives me in ideal of how i can better myself in pvp. Many pvper think that by queing with pm is easier but, the main thing is just to have fun. Many take this game so seriously like if its their job lol. Maybe it is who know but, just try to have fun. And also que with a friend if want.

My best solo buddy quit .

Or rarely logs on. The players enrage him. I told him I am sorry I can't share my meds.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Default :(

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    My best solo buddy quit .

Or rarely logs on. The players enrage him. I told him I am sorry I can't share my meds.
    Sometime players take it to seriously lol. its great your still here

I normally never say a word.. But lately solo queueing is getting so much to me I'll say stupid ****. Just gets extremely annoying losing nonstop and having pm peeps /lol at pugs.. If I've said anything nasty to friends, I'm sorry.

Thank god I get archeage to go to when that gets to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLBoY77 View Post
    I normally never say a word.. But lately solo queueing is getting so much to me I'll say stupid ****. Just gets extremely annoying losing nonstop and having pm peeps /lol at pugs.. If I've said anything nasty to friends, I'm sorry.

Thank god I get archeage to go to when that gets to me.
    Stupid edit timer. And whenever I can get a healer to queue up with me.. well they don't stick around too long, thanks to Triton's awesome matchmaking.

Champion

Stupid edit timer. And whenever I can get a healer to queue up with me.. well they don't stick around too long, thanks to Triton's awesome matchmaking.
    If the faction thing isn't a problem on seastone, throw me an invite the next time you see me and I'll queue with you. Your results may be the same, but if queuing with a healer takes the edge off losing, then it's all good. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Xgame View Post
    In many war fronts. I love to play against many good players and like to see what the outcome maybe. It may be good or bad but, it gives me in ideal of how i can better myself in pvp. Many pvper think that by queing with pm is easier but, the main thing is just to have fun. Many take this game so seriously like if its their job lol. Maybe it is who know but, just try to have fun. And also que with a friend if want.
    Yea, it used to be fun. Solo or duo que, was the "fun" escape from CQ. I recall lots of threads about CQ and how ppl hated it, but would also remark how much "MORE FUN" WFs are. Have not seen "fun" and "WFs" in the same sentence in awhile. If I do, it is someone saying "it should be fun", "is not fun", "unfun", etc. CQ and WFs feel more like a chore, now.

The option should be opened up again, to solo/duo or pm que , and "fun" will return for everyone, as they can choose how they like to play the game.
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 07-31-2014 at 06:24 AM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Lords0fpain View Post
    Yea, it used to be fun. Solo or duo que, was the "fun" escape from CQ. I recall lots of threads about CQ and how ppl hated it, but would also remark how much "MORE FUN" WFs are. Have not seen "fun" and "WFs" in the same sentence in awhile. If I do, it is someone saying "it should be fun", "is not fun", "unfun", etc. CQ and WFs feel more like a chore, now.

The option should be opened up again, to solo/duo or pm que , and "fun" will return for everyone, as they can choose how they like to play the game.
    Well lotto box bis gear, relic pvp gear, getting to cp cap in pvp gear, healing nerfs, all means folks die much quicker. It also means there is a much larger gear gap for new players than there was before.

Point being wf aren't fun for new players they get steam rolled. I see it everytime I attack someone with 20k hp and they drop in 2-3 seconds. I think they wont take much more of that and probably rage quit.
    Illusive - EQ - retired, Illu - EQ2 - retired
    Illusive - Vanguard SoH - retired
    Illusive - AoC - retired
    Illusive - WoW - retired
    IllusiveEQ - Rift - current

No character allowed to enter a WF that has more than 15 points spent in any soul tree classified as "support" or "healer".

Then perhaps we'll finally be able to call this thing we're doing as "PvP".

Quote Originally Posted by IllusiveEQ View Post
    Well lotto box bis gear, relic pvp gear, getting to cp cap in pvp gear, healing nerfs, all means folks die much quicker. It also means there is a much larger gear gap for new players than there was before.

Point being wf aren't fun for new players they get steam rolled. I see it everytime I attack someone with 20k hp and they drop in 2-3 seconds. I think they wont take much more of that and probably rage quit.
    And what magnifies that, is a pm on the other side. The system drops 5 high geared, orgsnized players in on one side at once. Then tries to distribute other high geared, unorganized players to "even it out". It is not "fun" for most of them, either.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Xgame View Post
    Well sadly it seems like the ideal pm group is 2/3 warriors and a couple of rogues running phys, or even a cleric in defiler.

Ran up against a couple of yours last night and it was a pretty miserable experience. You and your warrior buddy were bursting people down so quick and your healers never died, I think you had a phys with you most of the time or you just got lucky as they were healing almost double what the other healers were doing.
    Fiveball@wolfsbane - Mage
    Tenball@wolfsbane - Rogue

Talking to other players is OP. Nerf tells.

Grouping with other players is just straight up broken and needs to be removed from

the game.

People play MMO's so they can have a single player experience alongside other

people having single player experiences...when will trion understand this?

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Quote Originally Posted by Avind View Post
    Talking to other players is OP. Nerf tells.

Grouping with other players is just straight up broken and needs to be removed from

the game.

People play MMO's so they can have a single player experience alongside other

people having single player experiences...when will trion understand this?
    Seriously? You ain't seeing an issue with PMs steamrolling freshly geared 60? This **** is completely killing whatever is left of PvP in Rift..

At this rate, all thats gonna left is PM anyways.. no need for queue
    Last edited by HeLLBoY77; 07-31-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Seriously? You ain't seeing an issue with PMs steamrolling freshly geared 60? This **** is completely killing whatever is left of PvP in Rift..
    That and the fact that they will often task two or three players to carry the team against p90 premades.

It isn't right.

These are the same types of players that will talk up premades as if they are all out for "competition" and then you will see no sign of them in 3s or 5s or the ranked matches.

It would be better for everyone if these types would just admit that they just want to roll pugs for easy wins.
    Last edited by ConclusionTheFirst; 07-31-2014 at 08:11 AM.

Firstly, trion should lower the max character limit on tells.

They should also implement a rank lockout in parties preventing more than 1 p90 from joining.

Ideally they should stop allowing tells and grouping altogether but baby steps...

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast