Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Play with premade or dont do WF neither Cq

Shield of Telara

Default Play with premade or dont do WF neither Cq

So now this game has become a grind fest all in favor of premades , pugs don't stand a minimum chance to win in cq neither in WF most of times. Reason of trion fail to do a competitive pvp is why this game for pvp is so bad. Its not hard to put premade+pugs vs premade +pugs. Honestly for me is not fun that everytime I queue for WF there is a full premade in the enemy team vs a group full of green pve gear pug and freelancer then my only option is to soul recall. Pvp WF is not fun anymore and pvp in this game is horrible Why devs don't want to fix this broken system?

Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    So now this game has become a grind fest all in favor of premades , pugs don't stand a minimum chance to win in cq neither in WF most of times. Reason of trion fail to do a competitive pvp is why this game for pvp is so bad. Its not hard to put premade+pugs vs premade +pugs. Honestly for me is not fun that everytime I queue for WF there is a full premade in the enemy team vs a group full of green pve gear pug and freelancer then my only option is to soul recall. Pvp WF is not fun anymore and pvp in this game is horrible Why devs don't want to fix this broken system?
    Too many carebears in this game.
    I am the meister of my body and soul.
    Euphoria is my virtue, and sense is my imagination.
    I have collapsed over a thousand times.
    Neither aware of restrain... nor known to be sane.
    I have no regrets, this is the only path.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by SpellwarriorX View Post
    you should be part of PM that's why you are defending what is wrong. By the way if you are a Premade and don't want to fight premades is because you lack of skills to kill skilled players then you need to farm pugs to feel good .
    Last edited by elfaraon; 07-29-2014 at 05:46 AM.

I am one of the few who pug WF the majority of the time. Very rarely with one or two guildies, and once in a blue moony a full 5 man guild wf run.

I say for certain over the last 6 months of wf pugging that there are always good and bad days.

When I get a bad string of losses, ones where we get stomped by a group of solid pvp'ers and get 0 kills or almost no objectives taken, I take a break and do something else.
    Illusive - EQ - retired, Illu - EQ2 - retired
    Illusive - Vanguard SoH - retired
    Illusive - AoC - retired
    Illusive - WoW - retired
    IllusiveEQ - Rift - current

There are several chat channels that advertise PMs forming for CQ or WF. I don't know any off the top of my head (at work) but I'm sure some players will be happy to post them here for you. More PMs = more fun for all. Only total ******s losers enjoy pug-stomping.

For the most part I solo queue - esp for guns for hire. But I like joining PMs with cool people and getting to know players better. Cause it's a social game. I don't even have anything to grind anymore but I will join CQ or WF PMs to hang out and have fun.

Someone post some chat channels if you have em.

you should be part of PM that's why you are defending what is wrong. By the way if you are a Premade and don't want to fight premades is because you lack of skills to kill skilled players then you need to farm pugs to feel good .
    If you can't beat them, join them. Make friends and create your own pm

Best luck I have solo queuing is when CQ , especially stillmoore to que for wf with the less likely to face off against a pm , idk I don't like to pm either , like people said take a break

Meh... and seriously again... "meh".
    Premades aren't as much of a problem as most will let on.

Example: Next time someone uses the in game chat system to organize objectives (gasp) support them.

But who am I kidding? The people I'm giving this suggestion to don't read the forums anyway.

Plane Touched

If I ran premades, I wouldn't fight other premades. This game is about fun and rewards, not a measuring contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothi View Post
    If I ran premades, I wouldn't fight other premades. This game is about fun and rewards, not a measuring contest.
    Actually, good PM's going at each other is about the only thing that makes CQ bareable. In fact, its interesting and fun - seeing how teams match up to one another with the different type builds they put together.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

I pugged 3 CQs and won two RiCs yesterday. that's pretty good odds for a pug, imo.
    warfronts aren't much different.

on the other hand, bad pugs who not only don't carry their own weight, but through their various failings actually impede their teams chances (solo stone carriers in steppes, vessel carriers in library that charge the enemy and los their healers) are to blame for a teams loss than any premade on the other team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Keep in mind, it was not solo and duo ques that had 45 minute wait times. Why? Not enough ppl qued for them. So, you are not alone in this....
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Lothi View Post
    This post sums up everything that's wrong with Rift PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by IllusiveEQ View Post
    When I get a bad string of losses, ones where we get stomped by a group of solid pvp'ers and get 0 kills or almost no objectives taken, I take a break and do something else.
    Me too. I come on these forums to whinge and whine and rage at stuff and things.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by SpellwarriorX View Post
    PMing is the ultimate carebear playstyle iN WF, turning everything into a continual series of 5v1s where your team faces no risk. They also have the benefit of putting any non PM players on their team into position to act as human shields.

This is why so many PM players are awful once you get them to overextend, they literally do not know what to do if they aren't getting spam heals/CC/purges at all times to support their derping.
    Last edited by Caeus; 07-30-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast