+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Mire
  • 1 Post By Marnos

Thread: please merge stun and interrupt into one ability

Ascendant

Default please merge stun and interrupt into one ability

There are far too many abilities in this game and this is the solution that makes the most sense. There is no reason that these abilities should be separate.

Can you also put roots into the 'all other forms of CC' immunity timer? I find that keeping track of two immunity timers is way too hard and I can see no reason for multiple immunity timers.

Rift is too hard. Please simplify it.

since we're all trying to streamline things, can we also have pizza delivery added to the rift store, i'm too lazy to pick my phone

Champion of Telara

I'd settle for immunity timers that actually work.

Isn't the new Pyro going to rely on hard casts instead of instant abilities? Haha that is going to suck for them.

Better:
    Step 1: Remove all stuns and delibs from the game.
    Step 2: In their place put cleansable Deepwounds, which reduce max hp by 5% per stack for 10s (stack up to 5 times) attahed to dps abilities and move snares to damaging abilities which has low cd and make them cleansable.
    Result: Players will have more control over their characters, also killing stuff will require more skillz.

please set the pvp forums section to read only for players whose conquest power drops below 50%.

~Cheers

Predict

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    I'd settle for immunity timers that actually work.

Isn't the new Pyro going to rely on hard casts instead of instant abilities? Haha that is going to suck for them.
    This is why there has to be overlapping cc, casters should not be able to cast in PvP and all broken passive need to limited to rogues...only.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Rift Chaser

rather than merging, i suggest to REMOVE all CC abilities. People QQ because of it, and there are people depending on it. So, remove it. Problem solved!

Ascendant

Heals should remove all CC abilities on their target and all damaging abilities should also stun their target. All players should enter the WF with an uncleansable snare, because applying them yourself shouldn't even use up a GCD.

Thanks, Trion!!! You sure know how to make good PvP!!!!!
    Last edited by Tookmyjob; 07-28-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Heals should remove all CC abilities on their target and all damaging abilities should also stun their target. All players should enter the WF with an uncleansable snare, because applying them yourself shouldn't even use up a GCD.

All good suggestions to make the rogue class better. Keep the idea machine rolling! ;)

Rift Master

The fact that cc exists that a full healer can't cleanse still blows my mind. I've obviously gotten a bit more accustomed to it, but I don't like it. Though I guess half the forum pvp'ers would qq about it if it could be cleansed.

+ Reply to Thread