+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Conquest is possibly the worst PVP experience I've ever had in any game.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    it isn't my fault that so many people don't know how to play their souls properly, dunno why everyone gets so defensive and butthurt when it gets pointed out. it isn't personal. if you're bad either fix it or don't get upset when one of the 19 people in your raid who are hoping you know what you're doing call you out for not contributing.
    To many people don't understand how to do a sab macro properly. And honestly even now if you want optimal damage you should only be macroing a few things. But heck even if people could manage to get the 1 button sab macro spec working it would be an improvement over what I see running around in Scion half the time.

And heck right now the only place you really play sab right now is in PVP (and a few trash pack raid fights). Its still my favorite soul, its always been my favorite soul and unless Vladd breaks it horribly when he does the rework, it will probably continue to be my favorite soul.
    Planar Breach Support Open World PVP and PVE!
    Sourcewell and PVP Rift Objective Based PVP A more resource efficient way of adding Open World Objective based PVP!
    Ember Isle Open World Style PVP Repurposing Lets do something with this amazing zone!

it isn't my fault that so many people don't know how to play their souls properly, dunno why everyone gets so defensive and butthurt when it gets pointed out. it isn't personal. if you're bad either fix it or don't get upset when one of the 19 people in your raid who are hoping you know what you're doing call you out for not contributing.
    People in this game get mad when you play good, especially with non cookie cutter souls. I mean, you remember the out-rage that happened when I played Bladedancer properly and good. People hit the ceiling. When people have to prove themselves, they challenge you to a 1 v 1 in a game build around being a team player and having specs viable for teams. Even in PvP, the smallest it gets is 3's and 5's. That is absolutely no measure for how good of an addition you are to this game. To truly test people in MMO's they need to be on the same team and have fairly equal grounds of gameplay.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Go back acting will wheaton.... It is clear rift is not for you

Quote Originally Posted by Division View Post
    Go back acting will wheaton.... It is clear rift is not for you
    yeah i know

i don't wanna get into anything too competitive again though. almost started playing ql the other day, heh woops.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5