+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Daayou
  • 1 Post By Belorian
  • 1 Post By EverydayAnomaly
  • 1 Post By Morwath

Thread: Last Match: Total Garbage And Total Crap

Default Last Match: Total Garbage And Total Crap

The above title should say it all, but I'll elaborate...

I was in a CQ match on the Oathsworn team. Let's just say Dominion and Nightfall kicked our behinds. Not only that, but there was no leadership, no communication, and to make matters worse, a member of my raid kept disconnecting, as shown on the below attachment.

My record in Conquest falls to 3-6-1, which means I have a winning percentage of 35%, if you count the 1 tie as half win and half loss.

I'll say it again......total crap...

Last Match: Total Garbage And Total Crap-2014-07-27_171936.jpg

Shield of Telara

So let's see . . .

Three teams . . .

1/3rd chance of winning all the time.

You are whining about being better than the average.

Hmm.

Yeah well, the other 2 teams had 2000 points...we had 500...what the heck? Kill each other, Dom and nf, not me. I've already been bashed around enough at football practice.

You made a thread just because you were on the losing team?

I mean, when I make threads, I often suggest serious mechanical changes/alterations, report flaws in abilities, flaws in maps, questions asking about vague and not precisely written Rogue mechanics, produced videos etc.

You make one cause you were on the losing team......

What makes people think creating these threads is a good idea. You lost. Does it need a whole story and thread?
    Last edited by Violacea; 07-27-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Yeah, well, I was targeted 500 times. I come to CQ to basically get people to slam into each other while I operate alone gathering empowered source stone to move up crafting leaderboard...I don't come to get targeted 500 times and get a racial slur thrown at me, like someone did once during the match. I'm not good at CQ and never will be, that's why I operate alone. And yet I get targeted 500 times like there is a most wanted poster with my name on it.

I operate alone. Why am I the strategic target? I come to get crafting done, not get slurs thrown in my face.

And if you think I'm mad, just wait until I return from the dentist tomorrow...trust me, you do not want to see me after a drill happy dentist is dawdling in my mouth.

Ask for Nitrous Oxide. It actually makes the dentist fun.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Shedelin View Post
    I operate alone. Why am I the strategic target? I come to get crafting done, not get slurs thrown in my face.
    And there's the mistake you made. People join Conquest in an attempt to PVP and kill each other.. not doing some happy gardening so why are you surprised that people attack you?
    Last Dawn @ Zaviel
    Shifthappens - 50 Cleric || Omfgkittens - 60 Mage

Is this a troll thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Shedelin View Post

Que into MMO PVP team setting. Wants to play alone..... and not get killed.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by RainDogs View Post
    Is this a troll thread?
    I think so, no battle dyez on teh screenzhot.

You are complaining about no leadership, and no calls, when you are obviously part of the PROBLEM, and not part of the solution.
    CQ is not about crafting, it's about objectives (dailies), wins and kills (weeklies), and not about someone running around picking up crafing stuff.
    If I was in there, I would have reported you AFK, and would have tried to get others to do the same. Help or leave...

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    If I was in there, I would have reported you AFK, and would have tried to get others to do the same. Help or leave...
    you cant actually report players AFK in CQ (and anyway, I have both the trademark and copyright on pretending to do so).

the most you can do is vote them out of your raid.... if they are even in your raid.

as the OP was running around solo with no intention of being part of any team, he should have left his raid right from the start to open that slot up for a more team oriented player.

OP not only didn't contribute to his teams efforts, he actively hindered those efforts. then he has the gall to come here and complain that his team did not succeed in carrying him to a goal he made no effort to achieve.

OP: if you want to win, learn how. then step up and lead your team to that win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Belorian View Post
    And there's the mistake you made. People join Conquest in an attempt to PVP and kill each other.. not doing some happy gardening so why are you surprised that people attack you?
    Wrong. People join conquest to practice their PvE skills, especially Steppes of Infinity conquest.

Yeah, well, Empowered Sourcestone moves you up crafting leaderboard...and you can craft buffs for your team...so i'm not TOTALLY useless, i just don't want racial slurs thrown in my face. Can i not get try to secure my spot in the highest division.

Troll
    /10char

+ Reply to Thread