+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Rogue and Warrior hate

Default Rogue and Warrior hate

Why do Rogues and Warriors hate each other so much?

Srs question tho, i'm not trying to incite any war.

I'm just trying to build some information ... so that I can incite a class war later.

They need to put some efforts to kill each other and claim it as "they are OP!"
    They can't hate Clerics because bad relationships with them will mean no heals in WF.
    But everybody loves Mages, especially in enemy teams.
    Last edited by VolsalexR; 07-27-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Plane Touched

Because Rogue was OP while Warrior was nerf. Now Warrior is OP and Rogue is nerf. And it keeps repeating in a cycle.

Everyone hate rogues.

It's because Rogues are in every class threads asking for nerfs or telling people they don't need buffs for they underpowered souls etc, while they are all the time asking for overbuffs for their unbalanced easymode class.

It was this way since release day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rycee View Post
    Because Rogue was OP while Warrior was nerf. Now Warrior is OP and Rogue is nerf. And it keeps repeating in a cycle.
    Warrior isn't OP, Warriors got two souls that are a bit over the top, but not because they are superior, but because they scale way too good with CP. So imho CP is the issue and need some fixes in PvP than WL & Para.
    Last edited by Morwath; 07-27-2014 at 02:44 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Haters gonna hate, no matter which calling they play. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Quote Originally Posted by VolsalexR View Post
    They need to put some efforts to kill each other and claim it as "they are OP!"
    They can't hate Clerics because bad relationships with them will mean no heals in WF.
    But everybody loves Mages, especially in enemy teams.
    poor mages not sure what's worse to be hated or to be pitied.

Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post

I'm just trying to build some information ... so that I can incite a class war later.
    both classes have the same dev. every time he has a good idea, the rogues get it. warriors get what ever is left.
    example: physician vs liberator.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Morwath View Post
    It's because Rogues class in every class threads asking for nerfs or telling people they don't need buffs for they underpowered souls etc, while they are all the time asking for overbuffs for their unbalanced easymode class.

It was this way since release day.

Warrior isn't OP, Warriors got two souls that are a bit over the top, but not because they are superior, but because they scale way too good with CP. So imho CP is the issue and need some fixes in PvP than WL & Para.
    And since ppl are drawn to the overpowered class, the majority plays them and trion listens to them. Trion has backed themselves in a corner with rogue and any attempt to get them back in line, causes mass QQ.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

Just remember people. It does take a village.

Warriors I like you best attacking the front lines getting the clerics and mages all excited. Doing those things you do so well, like a big ole bull, while I kill those guys, from way way safe off in the distance.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Talzoor View Post

Because lololol BM fiercestrike.

Rift Hater rankings

Mage - Most are totally convinced they are the Redheaded stepchildren of Rift PvP and are the biggest haters.

Clerics hate, but that's because they only have one fun pvp spec. The rest are viable but dull so they tend to get cranky over time and less flexible as to what they will do to be a "team player".

War just lol at everything because warrior.

Most rogs are moderate to severe aspy and things rarely rise to hate because they just don't have the tools. Those that do have the tools usually have VGRADHD (Video Game Related ADHD ref American Psychotics Desk Reference Field Diagnosis Handbook). This form of aggressive adhd can be useful at times in /tell rage meltdowns because the second SA is up again they momentarily forget how to type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

if you don't think both rogues and warriors are op right now you're just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    if you don't think both rogues and warriors are op right now you're just ignorant.
    If you consider two souls as entire class you're just ignorant.

Everything is OP to a mage; mages are the only ones who can credibly complain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast