+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: master of war and triple threat bugged

Shadowlander

Default master of war and triple threat bugged

It seems that capturing control point does not count toward 'master of war'.
    I had all conditions completed that were required for 'master of war' except capturing control and point even though I captured 2 (blind alley and cul-de-sac).
    Regarding 'triple threat' I didn't manage to capture all three in one match but it seems 'tracking' of this achievement is messed.

Telaran

Happened to me as well few times. I got Master of War eventualy after capturing the Spire for cap point part. Still not geting Triple Threat after capturing Spire once, Blind Alley twice and Cul-de-Sac three! times in single match. Wrote a petition, but probably going to be another one of: "we understand your frustration, but can't do d--k" responces from GM though.

Bottom line: Blind Alley and Cul-de-Sac bugged 100%. The Spire seem to work fine for achieves.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Are you waiting at the CP until it flips to your side or are you clicking it and running off?

i capped every base twice in one wf and stood there until it fully capped.no ach no nothing-they are bugged.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Yes it's bugged. Last week 2 flags were ticking off on the achievement but one wasn't. Now none of them are showing as done in achievement as you do them.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Shadowlander

same was missing only Capture a Control Point and still did not recive Master of War even i capped two of them and stayed there until it was on my side. Same with Tiple Threat
    Neverast@Gelidra
    <Stack on Eight>
    4/4 4/5

Plane Touched

As I've posted in another thread, you currently only get credit towards these two achievements if you capture a flag while it's neutral, i.e. the first capture of that particular flag of the game. However what makes the Triple Threat still doable is another bug, which carries over your credit from game to game, despite it clearly stating that it has to be done in one game.
    Stack on 8 - Gelidra
    RoF 4/4 Conq, MS 5/5, TF 3/3, HK 5/11

Quote Originally Posted by Fand View Post
    As I've posted in another thread, you currently only get credit towards these two achievements if you capture a flag while it's neutral, i.e. the first capture of that particular flag of the game. However what makes the Triple Threat still doable is another bug, which carries over your credit from game to game, despite it clearly stating that it has to be done in one game.
    This doesn't seem right. How the hell can you cap 3 flags before anyone else does? Also I had 2 flags ticked off last week in one game and now they are blank. If what you are saying about neutral flags is right then I see this achievement as never getting done.
    Mickdayblind NA Defiant

Telaran

Got even better bug there yesterday. Recieved the "kill the carrier under 20 meters" don't rememer how it's called, and i never touched the guy. I was with their flag on my base and one of my team pwned their carrier on the other side of the map. Which makes it even more weirder because if i remember right from Last Second Denial from old Whitefall Steppes, it was impossible to get it if both flags are picked at the same time.

You guys should really look into this wf. It's really fun and well made, but almost all achieves are screwed completely.

+ Reply to Thread