+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Blighted Antechamber

Telaran

Default Blighted Antechamber

What a horrible map. Please just remove it so it never pops up in a random.

Prophet of Telara

Not too bad of a map. Dont know what the hell I am doing, but it is melee friendly. By the way I played Inq in there.

It's fun. L2position! ;)
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Its ****ing madness and I love it.

If you are the "die in game die irl" kind of person please stay away from this place.

Its a nice change from the normal open map of 1-5 objective points. it forces people in the the danger zone to risk it all to cap some flags.

There is something for everyone. Top level favors non stealth melee, bottom level favors stealth, and on top the walls favors ranged dps.

You WILL die in this warfront. get used to it.
    Undeadwarrior & Zoarbot @Deepwood.
    Believe it or not Rift has an unofficial Facebook PvP alliance group .~All are welcome~

I also hope it will be removed from Random, since getting 15m debuff when Soul Recall is on cd is kinda annoying.

I want new pvp content I do not like new things that I do not understand therefore I will not try to understand because I don't like new things so why don't we have any new pvp content daaaaarrggllllllauuuuuurrrrr???

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    I want new pvp content I do not like new things that I do not understand therefore I will not try to understand because I don't like new things so why don't we have any new pvp content daaaaarrggllllllauuuuuurrrrr???
    Indeed, I would prefer them to disable PvP than release such 'content'.
    This map is just terrible Rogue Garden.

Plane Touched

My preffered type of pvp is open world like DaoC or War with objectives like capturing camps, keeps or towers.

Sadly I fear that due to past decisions (guardian and defiant are friends, easy server hopping) this might never happen.

It all boils down to this: The game was never designed for pvp. It was designed for pve. Trion has been trying to think of ideas to keep the pvp players happy but most of them have failed.

Again this new wf is fun but it's still a WF and that's not what this game needs in the pvp department.

Soulwalker

Its great if you have a coordinated side, but lets face it-- 'most' warfronts are populated by solo maybe duo queues and the sides are not coordinated. This results in a horrible experience for all. Its usually not competitive.

NB+2 Sins+ 2 Phys. such a fun melee train, run left all the time and killl kill kill kill xD

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatpants View Post
    What a horrible map. Please just remove it so it never pops up in a random.
    I hate this map with a passion. Both the map and the mechanics of it. The sides need to be worth a hell of a lot more then they are now. As it is currently you can take 1 side for just a few seconds then just hang on to the mid rest of the game ignoring all else and you're guaranteed a win. The mechanics of it are kinda stupid. No reason to venture out of mid, just cap and sit there the whole time.
    Last edited by Shouku; 07-26-2014 at 12:12 PM.

It's a good enough map, in certain situation it adds a new edge to PvP which I think is nice, however I do think I'd like it a whole lot more if it was a 500 score cap game, instead of 1,000. I find sometimes it can drag a little, but of course depends on the team :-)

Definitely not going list 101 million flaws with it, we've asked Trion for a new WF a thousand times, now all the community can do is piss and moan about it. Trion can't win because 90% of our PvP population keep getting their pull-ups in a twist.

Overall; good map, a bit lengthy at times but otherwise, yeah it's okay .
    Summary; bads are crying because their abilities keep getting LoS'd by non-bads.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    I don't like being a snowflake, snow is cold.
    Omfgllamas@Zaviel (p90)-Main
    Nagashokk@Zaviel (p90)
    Boonay@Zaviel (p90)
    Yawrehto@Zaviel (p90)

Trion, great map, thank you.

Do not listen to the people who are having a difficult time hiding behind ten of their friends; people playing builds that have to be carried and cannot adapt.

Keep it up.
    Last edited by ConclusionTheFirst; 07-26-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Fifth time in a row that I HAVE gotten the worst map in existence, Port ****. Get rid of it! I'd rather get a bj from Baraka.

Quote Originally Posted by ConclusionTheFirst View Post
    Fifth time in a row that I HAVE gotten the worst map in existence, Port ****. Get rid of it! I'd rather get a bj from Baraka.
    Scion is 10x better than BA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast