+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kerilar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fix the new Warfront

Plane Touched

Default Fix the new Warfront

Never have I seen a WF this buggy, actually I haven't seen anything this buggy, conquests, dungeons, raids, rifts nothing.

Trion fix this crap. I don't even know why it was on the PTS for so long and all these bugs still got through. My main issue is the ease at which a person can get stuck. Once you get stuck your only option is to be a useless person for your team or port out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhPT...-B8z6C5k_TBCYw

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Baian View Post
    Never have I seen a WF this buggy, actually I haven't seen anything this buggy, conquests, dungeons, raids, rifts nothing.

Trion fix this crap. I don't even know why it was on the PTS for so long and all these bugs still got through. My main issue is the ease at which a person can get stuck. Once you get stuck your only option is to be a useless person for your team or port out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhPT...-B8z6C5k_TBCYw
    This issue is fixed and is live in the US and EU now.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post
    This issue is fixed and is live in the US and EU now.
    How am I supposed to rage and complain with you guys fixing stuff so fast?

It's actually quite impressive how fast you guys have been fixing all the issues with the new WF. From my stuck vid to the other complaints of the achievements.

You can unstuck yourself once every hour I think. I have been stuck in every warfront even black garden and some abilities getting me stuck inside walls. Every single warfront it can happen. May as well learn how to use it. Just go to Contact GM tab and click unstuck.

+ Reply to Thread