+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree26Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: new warfront

That top could get absolutely demolished if 3 - 5 BD's went up there at one time Dancing Steel style.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Falling off the center is like falling in shark infested waters at night. Not going to know it's there until your leg is in its mouth.

Suggested names for the new zone from around the web:
    Assassin's Playground
    Assassin's Delight
    Need a team or it's gonna suck for you
    Permastealth ftw...

Fun with a team, trying to solo anything though is an invitation to death. Go for the flag and so many stealth rogues creeping on me its like looking in a hot oven with all the swirlies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Falling off the center is like falling in shark infested waters at night. Not going to know it's there until your leg is in its mouth.

Assassin's Playground
    Assassin's Delight
    Permastealth ftw...

Fun with a team, trying to solo anything though is an invitation to death. Go for the flag and so many stealth rogues creeping on me its like looking in a hot oven with all the swirlies.
    I like

Blighted Derpchamber

Forced Stealthchamber

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post

Assassin's Playground
    Assassin's Delight
    Permastealth ftw...

Thats why dominion maps are bad, they favourize rogues way too much.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #50
    Rift Team

Hey all thanks for the feedback on Blighted Antechamber. I wanted to let you folks know about some changes I am making today that will go live in this weeks update.

1.) Fixing the bugged Achievements Triple Threat and Master of War. For Triple Threat, remember that you need to be near the CP when it flips to your side, capping and running away will not get you the Achievement.

2.) Flag Running: I'm removing the ability to snag a flag and then just sit in the middle with it. While you have a flag, The Spire will be locked to you. Score flags, that's what they are there for.

3.) Scoring: The Spire already conveys a big advantage to people in position and visibility, so there is no reason for it to award more points as well. It will now give fewer points than the Cul-De-Sac and Blind Alley.

4.) Ive added some visible elements to help show where you cap a flag and when its able to be capped. (If your flag is there it can be capped. The flag was not enough callout however, so I added VFX)

Keep playing and giving feedback! It is greatly appreciated, Happy Murdering!
    Last edited by Kerilar; 07-28-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilar View Post
    snip
    Yeah that thing with the flag and spire Get phys to take flag to the top, add a few guys with knock back and every now and then cap a side point = GG
    Last edited by Strikey; 07-28-2014 at 05:21 PM.
    Strikes@Typhiria Impossibruu@Typhiria Huhuhuh@Laeyths Strikez@Deepwood Primes@Deepwood

Keep playing and giving feedback! It is greatly appreciated, Happy Murdering!
    Happy Murdering!
    I'm happy with the response but a tad bit scared with the ending.

I didn't realize we where murdering people in WF. I thought we where just hugging people with pointy objects of love. I need to re-evaluate some things.

Perhaps it is a Rogue oriented map.

So far I have I have had a great deal of fun with, Physician, MM, Sin, BD ^.^

Maybe my raptor can get some dps off on people who get stuck in corners and can't run.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4